Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If I meet him, I'ma play it off smooth & not act pissed, & initiate an intelligent exchange of ideas with him. I'ma hear him out & try to understand him, & try to narrow in on which subconscious ideas & life experiences are causing him to develop such a racist, un-creative, inhumane perspective.

Once he hears that I'm genuinely trying to have a discussion, he'll start to let his guard down, & he'll start really engaging with me, little by little taking our conversation more seriously. Then I'll start breaking down to him the motivations, intentions & reasoning behind these "colored kids", the SF graff scene, & graff in general, passionately but calmly, & I'll notice him start to REALLY hear me out, & his facial expression & posture will start to change once he realizes he's talking to someone who genuinely cares about what they're speaking on.

Soon enough he'll have that LOOK in his eyes, that look that shows he's slowly opening up & letting go of his ideas, & that he's impressed/surprised by this young ghetto-looking tagger nigga.

But eventually, he'll start cutting me off, acting rude, & talking nonsense (kind of like an intellectual panic, lol), because he'll realize that by actually hearing out this "colored graffiti kid", he allowed himself to be convinced to our side. He'll start trippin' off the fact that someone with no art school experience could create art, & that someone poor & without college education could make him change his mind about the ideas behind his vigilante-ism in an articulate, calm manner.

Right when he really starts hella talking over me hella loud, & getting a lil' too outta pocket, I'ma slap the fuck out this nigga & stomp his fucking face in for being a snitch.

In this way, I would've made him understand us & made him deep down inside ACTUALLY REALIZE he's WRONG, while simultaneously letting this nigga know snitches get stitches & that sucka free SF niggas don't let that shit slide out here.

Haha.

Brings back memories. Word.