Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AMC IS ALL SNITCHES MANG.THATS WHY OYSTER GOT LOCKED UP.ONE OF HIS OWN PEEPS SNITCHED ON HIM.THESE CATS ARE KNOWN TO SNITCH THEN RUNAWAY.FUCKEN DUUMBASS LEVAS.

you must be one of the levas who snitched. but dont bring amck into it your boy who snitched wasnt down i hope to god i see one of u fukking toys free oyster

............yeah, it wasnt graff websites with ink recipes, flicks to be bitten by newjacks and sites that sell tips, markers and paint to anyone with a paypal, and self promoters posting their own flicks making it look like theyre the only ones up in the city that ruined graffiti. it's mtv! i miss the days of actually doing/learning things on your own.

............yeah, it wasnt graff websites with ink recipes, flicks to be bitten by newjacks and sites that sell tips, markers and paint to anyone with a paypal, and self promoters posting their own flicks making it look like theyre the only ones up in the city that ruined graffiti. it's mtv! i miss the days of actually doing/learning things on your own.

i always wanted to buy caps online but couldnt.luckily my boys always had spares.but you're right,all these online flicks really give these toys a lot to bite.out here in the Rich there's a hand full of real cats doing it and the rest are clowns.biting names,throwie letters and anything else they can steal.these kids got the game fucked up.the sco's history is too rich that they wont allow anybody to come with some bullshit.