Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

From deliriumiswack after i told him taking info from someone was as good as snitching:

"dude no its not. the mafia and mobs pay "snitches" to get info too. its just an adress to the place where this wkt shit head lives so you can come surprise him. and ITS FREE i dont want nothing in return,

a news headline that says "29 yr old jorge c*** was found shot to death at ### **** street last night, neighbors reported hearing 2 shots and screeching tires. no descriptions have been made" would be nice

OH YA DELETE THESE PMS SO NO1 CAN TRACE.

iono who you are i figured yall were some san jose cats who dont like those faggots. i dont need to know it doesnt matter."

i censored dude's name cause even though his crew is some snitches, i aint with that tellin shit.

lol ya pretty funny stuff for some reason i start alot of shit on here. my bad i guess il try to stop using this shit. btw i dont have anyones info dont worry snitchcity you can sleep easy i dont care about you i care about pussy which im gonna go get some right now while you fags argue on 12oz for another 4 hours peace.

"i care about pussy which im gonna go get some right now":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: