Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
watch out anel might be on here and he might go internet thug like snitchonurcity and want to meeet up with you and give you aids.

this is coming from someone who claims that he's gonna shoot people and what not...

son.your a pussy. your scared to get your ass beat in real life. yeah i have pm'd you 100's of times to meet up and finally handle your little hoe ass but deep down inside your a coward. you stay studying me. you know my name. you tell me how you see me up and how wak i am and all this other nonsense.

you cry about me being older than you.blah blah blah...when it comes down to it. YOU DONT GET UP.YOU DONT WRITE. YOU DONT DO ANYTHING BUT STUDY PEOPLE ON HERE. YOU STAY AT HOME WITH your parents and sit on here and swear that its the gayest site on earth but you cant stay away. other folks know your a pussy and all you do is defend your self on here and swear you hate graffiti but deep down inside your in love with it. get over it man..i am..your never gonna come up and square up. your gonna tell me you got guns and your gonna shoot me. cry cry cry...

this is honestly the last time i will ever address you. go ahead talk out your ass..aids? what the fuck are you talking about herb.....hahahha...

the streets will handle you..oh wait..you don't know what that is..real talk man...go home bro. im done with you..just hope to god no one finds out who you are kid.