Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

I smell jealousy. First of all, I know an never claimed tobe from sf even though he does have sf and the o locked down. Second of all I know he doesn't claim to be the best anywhere, he says himself he's a straight up grimey vandal no artsy fartsy fruity tooty 148 color legal walls. Third of all come see any of us in the dub and get your head cracked. Were on these streets all night every night. You want some come get some. I d love to catch you punk bitches that run they're mouth on here. What do you write buddy? That way We canhack you out then knock you out sucker. This is LYSOE WKT UND ZOMBIES. Get at me bitch. I live for the beef

even this guy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
see i knew it bro you use the same disses to me as snitch on your city. watever i dont care really. bkf is gay, cutthroat is gay, but your the gayest snitch out of them all. fuck it im a snitch to right? fuck 12oz prophet and fuck the graffiti scene

who are you?? all you do is run your mouth to everyone on here..fuck 12oz?? yet look at how many post you have:lol: :lol: :lol:

i bet bkfisgay is snitchonurcity. dudes drysnitchin on hella people. he will die a slow and painful death from his aids.

once again..shut your mouth...ive already talked to you about this and your exact words..

"I dont do one on ones but im down to jump you with my homies"- delriumiswak

your a pussy..you dont write..be quite..you talk out your ass....

fuck would i ever hide from your ass or anyone on here for that matter.....you got the number..hit it up little girl...oh yeah..you wont..youll talk on here.

see i knew it bro you use the same disses to me as snitch on your city. watever i dont care really. bkf is gay, cutthroat is gay, but your the gayest snitch out of them all. fuck it im a snitch to right? fuck 12oz prophet and fuck the graffiti scene

you messaged me on flickr and on 12 oz begging me to let you give me KRK's address as if i give a fuck about it.