Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

HE stole this, dude copied that.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! IM SAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYINNNNNN. you guys sound so fucking gay in your gay-town thread. You aint doing shit! and if you are then you wouldnt CARE! Go paint something fucktard, and do it REALLY original and good, and then we will all jock you on the interweb. FUCKING PATHETIC! I would say that I wish youre real lives werent as played out and pathetic as your online personas,.... but they probablly are. So eat a fucking dick you Curve Junre Hyper Amaze style shot calling nut huggers, you are fucking wack and we ARE NOT impressed. Jesus CHRIST why do I waste my time??? I know you are paying 1st class prices for 4th class living, but shouldnt you be at work, or begging your mom for money??? How do you have time for all this historical political stylistical bullshit?!! Is ther really nothing to do in San Francisco? FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

HE stole this, dude copied that.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! IM SAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYINNNNNN. you guys sound so fucking gay in your gay-town thread. You aint doing shit! and if you are then you wouldnt CARE! Go paint something fucktard, and do it REALLY original and good, and then we will all jock you on the interweb. FUCKING PATHETIC! I would say that I wish youre real lives werent as played out and pathetic as your online personas,.... but they probablly are. So eat a fucking dick you Curve Junre Hyper Amaze style shot calling nut huggers, you are fucking wack and we ARE NOT impressed. Jesus CHRIST why do I waste my time??? I know you are paying 1st class prices for 4th class living, but shouldnt you be at work, or begging your mom for money??? How do you have time for all this historical political stylistical bullshit?!! Is ther really nothing to do in San Francisco? FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Insecure at all?

Just cause some internet nerds dissed your boy's straight letter, it doesn't warrant you insulting an entire city.

^^^^G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G-HEY

AND-Buny and Debil and EMR ------ real frisco shit.

THAN ISN'T FROM FRISCO, AND IT AINT ALL THAT GREAT.

GET YOU LOCATIONS STRAIGHT. ALL THAT EMR, A24 OR WHAT EVRE MATH PROBLEM THEY WANT TO USE, IS ALL FROM HAYWARD OR SAN LORENZO, OR SAN LEANDRO. NOT FRISCO.

NOOB

post more defeat shit, i'm from philly and i write it i didn't think anyone else in the world did i never seen it before. Sucks that the guy passed R.I.P. but can people post what they got, did this guy have a lot of shit? again no disrespect i got nothing but love for SF style graffiti and kids. I'm real into that bus hopper shit with your hands it's grimey as shit and ill and some of the fills but im rambling please post more defeat shit, remio adek cake and whoever else

post more defeat shit, i'm from philly and i write it i didn't think anyone else in the world did i never seen it before. Sucks that the guy passed R.I.P. but can people post what they got, did this guy have a lot of shit? again no disrespect i got nothing but love for SF style graffiti and kids. I'm real into that bus hopper shit with your hands it's grimey as shit and ill and some of the fills but im rambling please post more defeat shit, remio adek cake and whoever else

there is a rip thread in the heavens section, there are some flicks.