Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im from the north east, maybe thats why i dont understand why you consider those hands good. i guess ive just been spoiled with nearly impossible to replicate flaires and burner throw-ups along with bombin with semi pieces. and whats with all this stop name droppin horse shit? never knew stating facts was looked down upon. and no, im not some msk/awr, i just know who is pumpin out consistant burners as well as some great fine art. if anyone is a groupie here its all the people jockin ORFN lke his is a god. so continue with the pride of your bay area style, do what u do, i can respect the pride, but from an outsider lookin it, that style of hands are weak.

you sound like a super homo. spoiled by impossible to replicate flares? you obviously dont get it. what is wrong with the handstyles, there simple, but there not bad. i bet you like hella weak hands that have hella flares and wierd shit to hide the fact its a shitty hand.

cool fag, i see you read the art of getting over. do you want a gold star.

haha that cisone toy aint no writer hes just a jocker....read a few books and he thinks hes something...and he said "impossible to replicate flares" are you fucking kidding me? we rock sick ass flares in the bay cuzzzin...take your hatin, ignorant ass back to wherever the fuck your from. you aint never caught a tag here, dont know our history, so fuck off