Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"Cisone" Pick a new name...errrrrbody know there was already a CISONE fro the Escuadro Bombadero del Sur. I mean everybody knows that, right? Taking the name of a retired El King is one thing, but putting a ONE after it is like spitting on his mother's grave. You must be one gnargnar aggro baller to walk that line, ese.

right?

La EBS nacio un tiempito depues de la KDC, sus miembros originales fueron CISONE (actualmente retirado del graff), BASS117 (tambien retirado), NADONE y yo, BANZ BLANK. Despues de ese viaje a Ushuaia de Nad, cuando conocio al chino y eso, mas charlas que ya teniamos de antes de eso e inspirados por la pelicula "Dirty Handz 3" y esa movida de los vims/moas/sdk/wufc/all que son como crews aliadas y eso, fue que decidimos revivir la crew, con la idea de hacer que se expanda por todos los lugares posibles.

so what let him rite wat he wana ryte

Animosity, as always, totally blows.

I'm guessing everyone's talking about the show with unholy grave population reduction and like insect warfare? i helllla wanted to go to that.

animosity doesnt suck, its just some people just dont understand them and people hate what they dont understand. im sorry theyre not completely in 4/4 and dont have super catchy riffs.

some people listen to music thats a little more complex than that.