Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahhhhahhahahaha yeah can control .....HELLLL NAAAAAWWWW...dat shit sucks cuz.....any one can paint a fuckin one liner smiley face.....a stick figure burns dat fool...cuz and if hes been paintin for that long and his shit is still like that....shiiieeeetttt.....

wow, i usually hate people like this, well, i actually probably would hate his kid, but i agree, orfn is horrendous...experience does speak for something, and sometimes less is better, but seriously, his stuff is the equilivant of my friend's first and last attempt at graffiti. a one line simple smily face is great these days? granted i am an art student in college and the ideals of line quality and other fundamentals of design have been handed to me in some fashion(that of which i had not already discovered on my own and employed on my own), but after 10+ years of writing this is it? hitting a box truck is a thing deserving of admeration? then what is doing and illegal on a ladder ten feet in the air deserving of? or for that matter, having the ability of doing a ten color piece in under 16 min. deserving of? i have respect for people who are prolific to a great extent, and even those who have been in the game for years, but if you have it, you have it, and if you dont, you dont. i am sorry, but orfn definately does not have it, atleast from my stand point.

all these stupid opinions make me have to say this: it should NOT matter to any of you how KING ORFN paints. its not a matter of the years you put in that makes your TECH abilities, he CHOOSES to paint how he paints because it reflects HIM not YOU. who ever the hell all you children are who are bitching about his "skills" matter not to ORFN. so keep talking. We shall see who is still going strong in the years to come...i have a good guess who it will be. US forever above your shit.

wow, i usually hate people like this, well, i actually probably would hate his kid, but i agree, orfn is horrendous...experience does speak for something, and sometimes less is better, but seriously, his stuff is the equilivant of my friend's first and last attempt at graffiti. a one line simple smily face is great these days? granted i am an art student in college and the ideals of line quality and other fundamentals of design have been handed to me in some fashion(that of which i had not already discovered on my own and employed on my own), but after 10+ years of writing this is it? hitting a box truck is a thing deserving of admeration? then what is doing and illegal on a ladder ten feet in the air deserving of? or for that matter, having the ability of doing a ten color piece in under 16 min. deserving of? i have respect for people who are prolific to a great extent, and even those who have been in the game for years, but if you have it, you have it, and if you dont, you dont. i am sorry, but orfn definately does not have it, atleast from my stand point.

Your everything that is wrong with graf today you pretentious, artschool faggot toy. Graf is about bombing and ORFN bombs. You don't think his style fits into the checklist of bullshit your teachers taught you? fuck off. What does good or not good mean or even fucking matter? in 93 the tracks of the debose tunnles had back to back orfn tags in meanstreak along the bottem of the tracks on both sides for the whole fucking length of the tunnle. You could just do that ALONE and be a gee in my book. Keep your opinions to your self you artschool bitch. Fuck the fuck off.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

haha, this shit is funny. you dont even know a thing about what i do and have done. 1. i bomb atleast 2 or 3 times a month, all nighters, and 2. im not some yuppie hipster fag. Im one broke son of a bitch, been through way more shit than most of you on here attacking me, and will beat the fuck outta anyone who fucks with me or anyone i give 2 shits about. just because im getting an education and am a better artist aside from graffiti then you are whateves, i guess that automatically labels me as a fag now doesnt it? i would for love people from MSK/AWR to hear this shit...producing some of the best burners to date and some amazing artwork, gee, is there some correlation there between the fine art and graffiti? humm... get a fuckin grip asshole... i didnt post to beef, just to possibly shed some light and voice an oppinion. Graffiti is about it all, piecing and bombing, prolificness and style. Prolificness combined with a horrid handstyle, poor can control, and poorly styled throw-up does not make someone great. i agree that respect should be givin for being prolific, but not being held up as a great. people like me are the problem with graffiti? please son. some advice, before pointing a finger of accusation, first look into a mirror before looking unto others you close minded bitch...

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

2 or 3 times might not seem like alot, but when your actually emptying cans and mops when shit runs, its not to fuckin hard to stay up in a decent way. anyways, my bad for not being a fuck up and goin out 3 or 4 times a week and not doing much with my life. i actually want to get out of the shit area i live in and all the shit i deal with and become something more than a graffiti artist in my life. my fault for prioritizing and bein real about shit... fuckin grow up...

all these stupid opinions make me have to say this: it should NOT matter to any of you how KING ORFN paints. its not a matter of the years you put in that makes your TECH abilities, he CHOOSES to paint how he paints because it reflects HIM not YOU. who ever the hell all you children are who are bitching about his "skills" matter not to ORFN. so keep talking. We shall see who is still going strong in the years to come...i have a good guess who it will be. US forever above your shit.

at long last... somebody with a clue.