Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"rolificness combined with a horrid handstyle, poor can control, and poorly styled throw-up does not make someone great. i agree that respect should be givin for being prolific, but not being held up as a great."

dumb ass....did you just call that handstyle horrid. i should slap you 100 times with a one flow sticker. if orfn did wildstyle peices and bit msk he wouldnt be orfn...now go killyourself.

why does everyone swing from orfns dick so hard??? when did it become so cool to suck at graffiti that bad??? i dont get this shit.............he gets up more than anyone talking shit on him and is a beast, but he blows balls at graffiti...............can we all agree that he is a toy but is a savage beast at the same time????

he had a sicker style back in the day, true bay grimey shit, one flows...when he was bombin the bay area these shit talkers were in preschool playing with GI joes and suckin their thumbs....all those faces and hungry waif thangs is some new hype hes on. kids who hate on him are clueless...kids who started writing 2 years ago need to shut the fuck up for real.

Thanks for proving my point. Your a namedropping, dickriding artschool pussy who probably waited in line at the saber art show to get your book signed. If graf doesn't ruin your life then your not doin it right you part time sucker.....

wow...hahaha..your fuckin pathetic...im givin credit where credit is due, pick up the juxtapose 7th letter edition you ignorant fuck...maybe you'll learn a thing or two... name dropping? please nigga... if you dont know whats goin on with 7th letter by now your fuckin blind... if you wanna be a fuck up go ahead, im not trying to tell u other wise. if u can get up and not get caught thats whats truely up. if you can get off orfn's dick, that would be fantastic. and yea, horrid handstlye. i can sit here and talk about it all fuckin day cause mine used to be horrid just like that untill i trianed myself not to put up hands that looked as if i wrote in on the wall with my poor penmanship. i still to this day write like that and all i get is, holy fuck, your hand writting is horrible. what does it take to be prolific? no talent, just balls and some luck, period. obviously whateves will never attempt to open his eyes to my point of view, do i care, no, but im done with you, you get burned with words alone. get lost in graffiti all you want. when in the end your a washed up has been, if you ever will BE, just remember that you wouldnt have done it right if u did it any other way. im out for now...peace.

i just realized this little bitch got me truely hating on orfn when all i said before was that he wasnt a great. nice job asshole, just makin the hate spread...

cisone where you from. that handstyle your talking shit about is og BAY SHIT, fuck tribal handstyles we rock CONNECTIONS..and why are you dropping names so hard get off their nuts you sound like a huge MSK groupie.. and sticky i dont know why your toy ass is still talking shit, your NOT up and top ramen is going to hang you upside down if you ever get outside of berkeley. and just to let you know pablo aint emr homie wrong side of the bridge punk ass name dropper..

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

im from the north east, maybe thats why i dont understand why you consider those hands good. i guess ive just been spoiled with nearly impossible to replicate flaires and burner throw-ups along with bombin with semi pieces. and whats with all this stop name droppin horse shit? never knew stating facts was looked down upon. and no, im not some msk/awr, i just know who is pumpin out consistant burners as well as some great fine art. if anyone is a groupie here its all the people jockin ORFN lke his is a god. so continue with the pride of your bay area style, do what u do, i can respect the pride, but from an outsider lookin it, that style of hands are weak.

sorry i didnt put all this shit into one post, but i dont wanna fuck up this thread any more then i already have with this stupid oppinion bullshit. whatevs, pm me if you want to continue this little bullshit. my appoligies to all the other viewers of this thread.

Hi.

Can you shut the fuck up? You're not from SF. You're not posting any pictures. Your arguments are dumb, and, and I truly mean this, no one cares.

As curious as this sounds, most people can tell you're a tool just by your screen name. It's that simple.

So please. For our sakes. Just shut the fuck up.

im from the north east, maybe thats why i dont understand why you consider those hands good. i guess ive just been spoiled with nearly impossible to replicate flaires and burner throw-ups along with bombin with semi pieces. and whats with all this stop name droppin horse shit? never knew stating facts was looked down upon. and no, im not some msk/awr, i just know who is pumpin out consistant burners as well as some great fine art. if anyone is a groupie here its all the people jockin ORFN lke his is a god. so continue with the pride of your bay area style, do what u do, i can respect the pride, but from an outsider lookin it, that style of hands are weak.

graffiti is supposed to be grimey and fuckin dirty looking. not fucking legals and nice shit done with a ton of free montana.

and if you think a one flow is weak try doing one, instead of sucking marc eckos cock all day or whatever it is you fags do out there.