Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

its about taking the spot you fucking rookies ...... all u z crew aqk faggots are too obvious on here posting shit and bein nerds on the internet anyway u guys need to stop being fags on the net and WORK ON YOUR FUCKING BARS ... NO ONE IN FRISKO LIKES YOUR SHIT BESIDES TOYS QUIT FEELIN YOURSELVES AND HIT THE FUCKING DRAWING BOARD... REAL SPIT YOU OUT OF TOWNER BITCHES - FRISKO CITY

save that for REAL LIFE - SAY IT IN THE STREETS if you have balls underneath your shrimp dick...not this cyber graff shit where your talking shit while your moms downstairs yelling "dinner is ready" .....state your name you already know who this is.

P.S. unlike most toys like you....we actually GET UP than "just in frisco" step it up ......:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Most of you young toys need to get your heads out of each others asses.

There is graffiti around the world now. Go international.

Open your eyes. Stop focusing on your local bullshit.

Most of the writers that really made an impact on graffiti in SF are from other places.

They also took their shit to an international level.

Fact.

Most of you young toys need to get your heads out of each others asses.

There is graffiti around the world now. Go international.

Open your eyes. Stop focusing on your local bullshit.

Most of the writers that really made an impact on graffiti in SF are from other places.

They also took their shit to an international level.

Fact.

real talk. painted in europe in december. well worth it.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

can everyone that posts on here daily please not comment on every fucking argument that goes on especially if its the same thing you sad 2 posts ago. I dont want to hear it and I hate hearing so goddamn much about the same few cats I dont even care about and dont feel are repping it out here like so many others. I feel stupid even posting this but fuuuuck. I know yall are getting sick of this shit.

can everyone that posts on here daily please not comment on every fucking argument that goes on especially if its the same thing you sad 2 posts ago. I dont want to hear it and I hate hearing so goddamn much about the same few cats I dont even care about and dont feel are repping it out here like so many others. I feel stupid even posting this but fuuuuck. I know yall are getting sick of this shit.

you should feel stupid posting that.i would too. its like asking a pitbull not to bite.