Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

OK HERE WE GO, LETS BREAK YOUR SHIT DOWN LIKE I DO OTHERS....

1. E.S.O. NIG- PLEASE DON'T DOWN GRADE YOUR SELF WITH DERGATORY TERMS; FOLKS.

2.PFSHH, HUH; YEAH.

3. SQUARE , HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!!!! aryan- NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST. ANOTHER WITH THE WRONG IDEA. LEARN YOUR HISTORY ABOUT A SUBJECT BEFORE YOU SPEAK ON IT.

4. WHAT DUES HAVE YOU PAID-- HOW ABOUT 10+ YEARS OF SWEAT, BLOOD, AND TIPS OF DUES. FROM RUNNIN MARKET ST. IN 1995/1996, IN THE DAYTIME, TO LOSING FRIENDS ( TIE(1998), GEB(2003), AND SOPE(2001). RIP ALL.)( SORRY FOR NAME DROPPIN); TO O' I DON'T KNOW 2 DAYS AGO. OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOU MIGHT NOTICE.

5.yet your on here all the time- BECAUSE I NEVER LOG OUT. DUH

6. youd think youd pick up some styles or something- GOT MY OWN STYLE, DONT NEED TO PULL OFF ANYONE. AND THE PROPER WAY OF WRITING-"YOU WOULD" IS 'YOU'D'

7. skinheads fo life blood- YOU MOTHERFUCKIN RIGHT ON THAT ONE. MAYBE YOUR CLOSED MIND DOES HAVE THE CAPACITY TO LEARN SOME KNOWLEDGE.

i think you did too much coke before you went on this typing parade. you are one big human manifestation of hypocrisy and bullshit. Skinheads against racism? thats like emcees against lyrics. if you have paid all them so called dues you speak of, you wouldnt have to speak of them. real talk. learn something about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i Skinheads against racism? thats like emcees against lyrics.

you do realize that the majority of skinheads aren't racist and that the entire skinhead movement was based on non-racist ideals before the look and sound was adopted by racist assholes, right? oh, no, you obviously don't. you shouldn't speak with such authority without any basic knowledge of the subjects you tackle.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

After reading through the last two pages of this bullshit without seeing much graff I am very ashamed to be from San Francisco.

We are a world class city that has produced world class writers. What the fuck is wrong with you people. Go do some quality graff. Please give me something to look at. All I see now is 85% crap. In fact the only shit I like is mostly from people from somewhere else. Come on people. Lets bring this city back to its former glory.

That is all.

BTW. Cleo. You suck. You have always sucked. TNT? Give me a break. Leave SF and nobody knows who you are. Your whole crew sucks. I feel bad for you guys because you have been doing it for so long and you are still so bad. Get your head out of your ass and look around. Stop believing everyone who is too pussy to tell you how it is. You are not good at graffiti. You are not a legend nor have you ever done anything legendary. You never set a trend. Sorry to break it to you.

I DONT KNOW I THINK SOMEBODY CALLED MES 'SEABASS'

DUMB AND DUMBER MOVIE. " KICK HIS ASS SEABASS "

if it were directly aimed at me it should been more like a whale or someshit instead of a seabass. all this talks getting me hungry. im goin tuna hunting tonight. who's down?

I know this comment doesn't help anybody........Years ago at the 99 cent store, a few homies and I spotted damn near 100 brand new discontinued terra cottas. I should've bought them all, but I only had $20. We left 40 cans there, and the rest is history. Now that i think about it, this comment should help y'all out a little bit. Explore different stores. Stop racking at the same places. There's always a hidden gem somewhere.:)

LOL i got 40 cans for $20 of terracota this year... on the east coast... keep lookin

I know you arent with TNT anymore. Nobody really pushes it except Daver, whenever he does something, with is more and more rare. I also know why TNT broke apart.........

Also... Being in TNT is nothing to be proud of.

I know alot more than you think.

are you guys talking about the same tnt/otr that runs shit in l.a.?

Is that from ten years ago or is it recent? Because it looks exactly the same. Give it up Mr. Element. Its not "innovative" anymore. It just plain sucks. Maybe it was cool to do a modified Stay High 149 stick figure in '94-5. Not anymore.