Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
stolen

over warf, keep, and a dissed gufe... whats this about?

439589919_8948e6fc9d_b.jpg

its about taking the spot you fucking rookies ...... all u z crew aqk faggots are too obvious on here posting shit and bein nerds on the internet anyway u guys need to stop being fags on the net and WORK ON YOUR FUCKING BARS ... NO ONE IN FRISKO LIKES YOUR SHIT BESIDES TOYS QUIT FEELIN YOURSELVES AND HIT THE FUCKING DRAWING BOARD... REAL SPIT YOU OUT OF TOWNER BITCHES - FRISKO CITY

its about taking the spot you fucking rookies ...... all u z crew aqk faggots are too obvious on here posting shit and bein nerds on the internet anyway u guys need to stop being fags on the net and WORK ON YOUR FUCKING BARS ... NO ONE IN FRISKO LIKES YOUR SHIT BESIDES TOYS QUIT FEELIN YOURSELVES AND HIT THE FUCKING DRAWING BOARD... REAL SPIT YOU OUT OF TOWNER BITCHES - FRISKO CITY

good job making a new name to talk shit. fuckin bitchmade punk. this is zee crew aqk wkt cym all over your toy anonymous ass. come see me or any of my potnas in the street and youll see whos the toy. being a toy is an attitude as well as a skill level. talking shit anonymously is about as toy as it gets. until you grow some nuts, youre just another jealous ass chump. dont be mad cuz we get love and you only recieve hate. man up if youre really bout your shit. and im sure youre not even ghana cuz ghana was at my house last week and actually called us around the same time he went over that shit that was already dissed. fools needa mind their own business.

hahahha...come on now ghana...go big...why not..but come on dont bring up that you got more style than aqk bro...aqk nigggas rock some clean asss shit..im from frisco and i respect them niggas shiiit...looks like ghna trinna start beeef the way he talkin?

i wouldnt do that ghana...*cough* surgey remmeber *cough*

just saying wht i think...yal dont have to give a fuck bout this..feel free to reply X )

I know this comment doesn't help anybody........Years ago at the 99 cent store, a few homies and I spotted damn near 100 brand new discontinued terra cottas. I should've bought them all, but I only had $20. We left 40 cans there, and the rest is history. Now that i think about it, this comment should help y'all out a little bit. Explore different stores. Stop racking at the same places. There's always a hidden gem somewhere.:)

:rolleyes: :huh: :eek: :D