Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love when people immediatly dismiss writers if they are "punk rock" when half of the Bay Area scene could be construed as "punk rock" going all the way back to the start, especially when it came to bombing as opposed of murals. Usually, those who complain about "punk rock" writers still wear airburshed overalls and carry around flicks of hollows they did three years earlier. When Cray made the punk/blackclothes/bike comment, I immediatly stopped caring what his beef was... and then I read some more of his beef and laughed my ass off and then stop caring again. It's a shame that a legend such as himself has clowned himself like this.

And I guess this whole thing adds a "told ya so" element to the corporate graff argument.

Originally posted by 2ikuno@Jan 24 2006, 11:36 PM

he didnt spit on your shoes he spat on your face..

lords crew got that shit on video...

dont make me go get the shit and post it

is it crayone or pinochio..

WHAT COLOR IS A CRAYONE CRAYON...?

DARK DOOKIE BROWN...

spat on your face..

and then called you his bitch..

hahahahaha

The Worst part about this little sope opera is that you (2ikuno) who is in ICP.. posted all this to get attention to it.....go back to painting legals...its more interesting than your drama....

dope gozer..

I have always been a fan of (most)ICP work-- just cause it seems they are about the only people in the frisco gay area who have any conception of letter structure anymore. I dont hate on them for not bombing, since they are obviously some old ass motherfuckers and have probably put in enough illegal work in the past to have earned their status as legal eagles. fair enough...

But after reading this thread, it looks like they are some BITCHES...and theres no excuse for that! I cant believe Twick is on here actually bragging that he tried to SUE someone for painting a wall that had been paid for...wtf...like someone else already said, that is the gayest shit i have ever heard of...only a catty lil gothic homosexual from the gay area would even CONSIDER that kind of behavior...

Man i just lost serious respect for these guys...but you know you gotta wonder about a crew that calls itself "The Most FABULOUS"...

Originally posted by Uatoy@Jan 25 2006, 05:37 PM

I have always been a fan of (most)ICP work-- just cause it seems they are about the only people in the frisco gay area who have any conception of letter structure anymore. I dont hate on them for not bombing, since they are obviously some old ass motherfuckers and have probably put in enough illegal work in the past to have earned their status as legal eagles. fair enough...

But after reading this thread, it looks like they are some BITCHES...and theres no excuse for that! I cant believe Twick is on here actually bragging that he tried to SUE someone for painting a wall that had been paid for...wtf...like someone else already said, that is the gayest shit i have ever heard of...only a catty lil gothic homosexual from the gay area would even CONSIDER that kind of behavior...

Man i just lost serious respect for these guys...but you know you gotta wonder about a crew that calls itself "The Most FABULOUS"...

first of all like you said you're just a fan...and most likely a toy.

second you a real hater full of haterism for hating on frisco..shits not gay we keep it real cutthoathish...and after reading your comment the real bitch is you..because theres no where in this thread that twick is braggin...twick wasnt suing crayone he was suing NARUTO..a cartoon CORPORATION...from CARTOON NETWORK..so in other words he was going after the man..

going after a corporation thats making big bucks..and he actually sucseeded because they settled out of court...icp got paid for having a corporate guerrilla firm..go over they shit.

who cares if it was legal..thet still got dissed by some corporate acount.now how do you fight corporations? fuck em sue them.

if theres a nickel bag sold in my turf i want in.

and guess what it worked..there was a check in the mail.

plain and simple crayone got punked..

and his pussy is hurt..

theres a million walls in this sick ass city

crayone could of done that shit some wheres else..

he didnt have to paint over that shit..

what the fuck is up with that?

what i'm trying to say is that he got what he deserved..

he's lucky buter just spit in his face cuz that punk rocker could of really crushed him..

Originally posted by Uatoy@Jan 25 2006, 05:37 PM

I don't think Twick was attempting to sue Crayone.....

I'm pretty sure they wanted to sue the New York

advertisemnet firm that funded this operation. What the fuck

is wrong with that? ICP isn't going to hop on a plane, fly out

to New York and yank some yuppies out of their offices

to beat the shit out of them. If you want to let these corporations

know that our walls belong to us and are not for sale, you

need to speak their language. By threatening to sue them,

they may think twice about pulling this shit again in our city.

Might not be worth the hassle for them.