Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by recycled_bottle_money+Jan 26 2006, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (recycled_bottle_money - Jan 26 2006, 01:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bloody knuckles@Jan 25 2006, 07:23 PM

Graff160.jpg

dude!!?? whos this crayone cat?? doesnt he know theres a crayos in the east bay whos been puttin it down for the past year?? somebody needs to drop knowledge on this crayone cat. :hatred:

[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME LAUGH SOME MORE AT UR STUPIDASS HAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Originally posted by smogfree+Jan 26 2006, 01:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smogfree - Jan 26 2006, 01:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-M_A_D@Jan 26 2006, 01:01 PM

twickskewkingcrayrolexjor1ot.jpg

Ah yes the old TWICK/SKEW/KING/CRAY/ROLEX/JOR dot JPEG.

not too beefy.

[/b]

FUCK THAT GETTING PAID FOR THE WALL SHIT JUST DO SOME SIZZLIN SHIT LIKE THIS ON THAT WALL

Originally posted by Uatoy+Jan 26 2006, 08:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uatoy - Jan 26 2006, 08:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the ghost of mac furrly@Jan 25 2006, 06:32 PM

first of all like you said you're just a fan...and most likely a toy.

second you a real hater full of haterism for hating on frisco..shits not gay we keep it real cutthoathish...and after reading your comment the real bitch is you..because theres no where in this thread that twick is braggin...twick wasnt suing crayone he was suing NARUTO..a cartoon CORPORATION...from CARTOON NETWORK..so in other words he was going after the man..

going after a corporation thats making big bucks..and he actually sucseeded because they settled out of court...icp got paid for having a corporate guerrilla firm..go over they shit.

who cares if it was legal..thet still got dissed by some corporate acount.now how do you fight corporations? fuck em sue them.

if theres a nickel bag sold in my turf i want in.

and guess what it worked..there was a check in the mail.

plain and simple crayone got punked..

and his pussy is hurt..

theres a million walls in this sick ass city

crayone could of done that shit some wheres else..

he didnt have to paint over that shit..

what the fuck is up with that?

what i'm trying to say is that he got what he deserved..

he's lucky buter just spit in his face cuz that punk rocker could of really crushed him..

Queen please...when i said I was a "fan" i meant that I appreciate good graffiti--i did not mean that i am a cocksucking nutrider like you who will your defend your idols to the death no matter how bitchmade they are. And if that gay clown crew is the one responsible for giving out "frisco passes"...well then that explains why SF is world-renowned as the most homosexual city on earth. Bring your ass to the LA hoods with your trendy lil "emo-punkrawk" outfit that mommy bought you at the mall and see how far you get trying to run up on fools.

Anyways I agree it sounds like cray got punked--if it had been me i would have laid buters punkass out right there-- but i can see where hes coming from, being 38 years old and not wanting to get into some pointless legal shit. Explain this to me if i am wrong--i am not in the business of "kinging" legal walls-- but how is ICP gonna claim to be going after "the man" when THEY too are just one of many corporate ass whores who get paid to paint their "graffiti" wherever they are told? That liquor store wasnt "their" spot, it was a gig that someone else had paid for and when someone else got offered their turn to do the same thing, they had a lil bitchfest...am i wrong?

Either way those fools have sosme gay ass attitudes...first suing and then going behind someones back and trying to double cross...that is not the way to handle your shit like a man...wack wack wack

[/b]

shut your bitch ass up, just cuz one district has a bunch of fags in it, doesnt mean the city is "gay". frisco niggaz aint no punks

fuck LA!, that place is a giant shithole!

and for the record im not defending ethier side, i just dont like it when people come on here runnin theres mouths callin SF gay, fuck that. i keeps it real

Originally posted by GrafKix+Jan 26 2006, 02:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrafKix - Jan 26 2006, 02:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Uatoy@Jan 26 2006, 08:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-the ghost of mac furrly@Jan 25 2006, 06:32 PM

first of all like you said you're just a fan...and most likely a toy.

second you a real hater full of haterism for hating on frisco..shits not gay we keep it real cutthoathish...and after reading your comment the real bitch is you..because theres no where in this thread that twick is braggin...twick wasnt suing crayone he was suing NARUTO..a cartoon CORPORATION...from CARTOON NETWORK..so in other words he was going after the man..

going after a corporation thats making big bucks..and he actually sucseeded because they settled out of court...icp got paid for having a corporate guerrilla firm..go over they shit.

who cares if it was legal..thet still got dissed by some corporate acount.now how do you fight corporations? fuck em sue them.

if theres a nickel bag sold in my turf i want in.

and guess what it worked..there was a check in the mail.

plain and simple crayone got punked..

and his pussy is hurt..

theres a million walls in this sick ass city

crayone could of done that shit some wheres else..

he didnt have to paint over that shit..

what the fuck is up with that?

what i'm trying to say is that he got what he deserved..

he's lucky buter just spit in his face cuz that punk rocker could of really crushed him..

Queen please...when i said I was a "fan" i meant that I appreciate good graffiti--i did not mean that i am a cocksucking nutrider like you who will your defend your idols to the death no matter how bitchmade they are. And if that gay clown crew is the one responsible for giving out "frisco passes"...well then that explains why SF is world-renowned as the most homosexual city on earth. Bring your ass to the LA hoods with your trendy lil "emo-punkrawk" outfit that mommy bought you at the mall and see how far you get trying to run up on fools.

Anyways I agree it sounds like cray got punked--if it had been me i would have laid buters punkass out right there-- but i can see where hes coming from, being 38 years old and not wanting to get into some pointless legal shit. Explain this to me if i am wrong--i am not in the business of "kinging" legal walls-- but how is ICP gonna claim to be going after "the man" when THEY too are just one of many corporate ass whores who get paid to paint their "graffiti" wherever they are told? That liquor store wasnt "their" spot, it was a gig that someone else had paid for and when someone else got offered their turn to do the same thing, they had a lil bitchfest...am i wrong?

Either way those fools have sosme gay ass attitudes...first suing and then going behind someones back and trying to double cross...that is not the way to handle your shit like a man...wack wack wack

shut your bitch ass up, just cuz one district has a bunch of fags in it, doesnt mean the city is "gay". frisco niggaz aint no punks

fuck LA!, that place is a giant shithole!

and for the record im not defending ethier side, i just dont like it when people come on here runnin theres mouths callin SF gay, fuck that. i keeps it real

[/b]

DOWNTOWN LA LOOKS LIKE 16TH STREET AND MISSION

HAHAHAHAHAHAH DID UATOY REALLY JUST SAY THAT SHIT

FUCK LA!!!! YOU NIGGAS IS ALL TALK. YOUR HOMICIDE RATE IS LIKE HALF AS HIGH AS OURS. ON HOOD TO HOOD FRISCO NIGGAS WAS PUTTING IT DOWN, IN LA NIGGAS JUST STOOD AROUND YAPPING YAPPIN BLAH BLAH BLAH, LA IS WAY SOFTER THESE DAYS THAT WAY BACK

FUCK LA FUCK LA FUCK LA FUCK LA FUCK LA

Originally posted by 2ikuno+Jan 26 2006, 12:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2ikuno - Jan 26 2006, 12:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kill-u-bitch@Jan 26 2006, 06:53 AM

thanks for posting that shit twick, you made our city look like a bunch of artsy fartsy suckas. not every nigga in the city paints legals all day like you, WE KEEP IT GRIMEY

dont get pulled into this shit, the youngstas keep it alive

these walls belong to our city...crayone isnt from here...he was getting paid and i he chose to go over us...in my eyes he was getting paid to diss my crew...

thats a nono...

an artsy fartsy sucka.= someone who's not about they shit..someone who wont ride on a nigga and a corporation...someone who just doing it for the galleries....in it for the minute...

im in it to win it..longevity..

i've been there done that..since 1983 when all we used was stock..

yeah nig i paint legals...and Im Constantly Painting...i'm still payin dues..

i got it like that...i'm a boss in this shit..and i do boss things..

BUT I AINT GONNA LET NO ONE PUNK ME,MY CREW OR MY CITY...

YOU SAID IT WE KEEP IT GRIMEY..THATS WHY I HAVE A MAGAZINE TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT....NO ONE REPRESENTS FRISCO OR THE BAY AREA HARDER THAN WE DO...

ICP HAS PUT THE BAY AREA ON THE MAP...NO ONE HAS STEPPED UP AND DONE THAT..

IF IT WASNT FOR US THERE WOULDNT BE A BAY AREA GRAFITTI MAGAZINE REPIN SHIT RIGHT NOW....

peep out ONE TRACK MIND...then tell me if our city looks like a bunch of suckas....

and yeah dont get pulled into this shit youngstas..keep that shit alive...

and thats all i have to say about that..

who cares about this stupid beef with crayone...its old news..

move on with your life...

ONE TRACK MIND VOL 3..IN STORES FEB 10TH

[/b]

i feel whatchu sayin but all im sayin is that this thread cudda easily gone without that article and i never hated on ICP shit me and the homies still puff the chiba with u niggas, tell buder to lose the crotch huggers, nigga didnt look like a punk rock beezy in P by P

btw we setting up fights this is the light weight battle

alert or zeak VERSUS norm nigga looked small in P byP

LETS DO THIS NIGGAS FUCK NONLOCALS

hah in hood2hood niggas in LA were showin off some caddy with a gay ass paint job, standing around talking shit talking TALKING TALKING YAP YAP YAP WE HARD YAP YAP YAP

SF AND OAKTOWN NIGGAS WERE STASHIN THROWAWAYS

SKERTIN EM UP IN THE YUCKETS

GETTIN STUPID ON THE CORNERS

HOLDIN KILOS

not once was muthafuckas in any other god damn section doin shit but yapping and yapping the rest of that DVD SUCKED

HAHA LA FUCK THAT SHIT

Originally posted by recycled_bottle_money+Jan 26 2006, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (recycled_bottle_money - Jan 26 2006, 01:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bloody knuckles@Jan 25 2006, 07:23 PM

Graff160.jpg

dude!!?? whos this crayone cat?? doesnt he know theres a crayos in the east bay whos been puttin it down for the past year?? somebody needs to drop knowledge on this crayone cat. :hatred:

[/b]

ahahhahahhahahahhahahahaaaaaahahaa!!!

wow... this thread has become hilarious.

and not to "beef" or "diss" on SF but i see far more graf in LA than i see in the city, yeah, there is a ton in the bay area, but 4 or 5 cities vs LA isn't even remotely logical way to push your shit. i'm pretty sure LA has more graf up... but whatever. SF reppin.

Originally posted by rain dog+Jan 26 2006, 04:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rain dog - Jan 26 2006, 04:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-recycled_bottle_money@Jan 26 2006, 01:23 PM

dude!!?? whos this crayone cat?? doesnt he know theres a crayos in the east bay whos been puttin it down for the past year?? somebody needs to drop knowledge on this crayone cat.  :hatred:

for the love of christ, I hope you are kidding.

[/b]

No disrespect to crayos, but this is pretty disappointing.

Originally posted by theGOON@Jan 26 2006, 06:41 PM

wow... this thread has become hilarious.

and not to "beef" or "diss" on SF but i see far more graf in LA than i see in the city, yeah, there is a ton in the bay area, but 4 or 5 cities vs LA isn't even remotely logical way to push your shit. i'm pretty sure LA has more graf up... but whatever. SF reppin.

LOOK AT THEM FAGGOTS COMING TO POST HERE. WISHING THEY WERE HERE.