Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ill flick the paper work and post the statements made by .......? If thats whats needed....Its hard to be a man whn you tell on your own friends.....and then act like you diddnt. Its crazy that the cops put in there that because of the cooperation we called the persons probation officer and told them not to violate them and then even got a ride back to ther house......damn fukn crazy what go s down...

and ur boy has had one.......does this ring a bell?(i had "name here" clarify that ,when he gave him rides around town,he knew that his friend "name here" was going to commit the vandalism he stated that sometimes he took the bus.....

i asked about the spray cans,pens and spray tip located in his vehicle .he stated that they belonged to (name here) I asked about the backpacks found in the trunk. he stated that they belonged to him but the contents belonged to his friend (name here)...

he knows whats inside the back packs and what its used for..he still drives (name here) around and trys to get him to surrender....

fuk you snitch.......

Never snitched get off my jock fool its weird its hard to be a man with a gun in your hand

ok so HIM"COMEUP,2M...that wasnt ur case

a gun no 1 had no gun dt SJ...member bored and vida was there..QUOTEawh..$we coo right 3 bstraight marks..ill be there in front off that mural u seen me diss...u did a straight 180...that didnt happened...i mean ask ?????they saw:lol: :lol: amy winehouse...

apparently kids think its cool to snitch as long as it aint on your homies. and kids think its cool to talk tough on the net too...where are the elders, the teachers to pull these kids heads out of their asses and teach them right from wrong? who cares if someone has less to lose than you and is 'hard', why you gonna bring yourself down to their level if you have more talent and dedication? my 2 cents...

Thanks for this. I've noticed there's hella disregard for the original rules of this game nowadays regarding respect, dissing, snitching etc. Niggas think cause they're willing to hack someone & cause hella immature, corny tag-banging drama (which is all stupid shit that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with reclaiming public space, fighting the buff, or maintaining/developing OUR culture) that that makes them solid graff writers, & it doesn't. Good graff writers are defined by the AMOUNT of, & QUALITY of, their work. EVERYTHING ELSE is sideline distractions. You're not supposed to diss niggas that have earned way more stripes than you. As far as snitching, anyone who doesn't see the system & the pigs as their complete enemy, & is actually willing to cooperate with these institutions, is complete fucking garbage.

I've got some of the toyest, irrelevant, no-stripes-earned, nobody-ass haters, & even though they have it comin to 'em, I've finally started realizing/learning that, in the end, they don't matter b/c they'll all stop writing within a couple years. Like "redwingjuice" said, if you know you have more dedication, & you know you're in this shit for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, then JUST because of your LONGETIVITY, you automatically WIN. They'll be gone soon, & you'll still be here contributing to this bomber shit. Even though you have to be about your shit in this game, sometimes you gotta realize some of these niggas is so garbage/unknown, that they actually GAIN fame from you taking them seriously on your same level.

• Like 1

typical losers forming some wannabe ass thug group by copying what they see on mtv listening to to much rap music...

j stacks- "lets wear bandanas and hold guns and stacks of money in our pic homeboys"

yung j - "word my nigger, i mean nigga. we on that real shit, and lets claim oakland even though we live 30 minutes away. that should help our street cred!"

lil rollo - "what should we call our selfs to authenticate our totally dangerous gang? i know! lets just use all 3 words that signify gang life and make it into one gang, the Mob Fam Gang!"

fucking clowns. its nothing personal...Im just tired of seeing the same wack ass corny ass people pretending to be something they 90% of the time ARENT, and have some how tricked themselfs into believing they are.

Bahhahaaha,

reminds me of the classic flick CB4