Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LIKE I SAID HOP OFF SWERV DICK AND BUST YOUR OWN SHIT.HIS SHIT IS WEAK ASS FUCK.THE BUTCH LONG HAIRED FUCK DONT KNOW HOW TO EVEN FILL IN A THROWIE.PLUS HES A SNITCH.

so easy to talk smack behind the comfort of your keyboard...

HARD WORK DOES NOT LIE...when someone puts in WORK....YOU CAN TALK ALLLLL THIS SHIT YOU WANT...

BUT IN THE END......YOU CANT FADE THE TRUTH...AND THE TRUTH is your not up..no one knows who you are....your worthless...

so continue your rant on here while others put in that work on a weekly basis...

square ass herb.

I bet you anything he knows nothing more about MLK other then he was black, had a famous speech , and died.

Put his ass, and any white folk as a matter of fact back in MLK era and 90% will hate on a motherfucker.

It's all about trend, and that's on some ignorant ass shit.

• Like 1

:lol: (your not even black ashole):lol: :lol:

that's on some ignorant shit... keep dividing shit via race... :rolleyes:

as if you have to be black to appreciate MLK's work...

I bet you anything he knows nothing more about MLK other then he was black, had a famous speech , and died.

Put his ass, and any white folk as a matter of fact back in MLK era and 90% will hate on a motherfucker.

It's all about trend, and that's on some ignorant ass shit.

tumblr_lf79d3VltG1qgs1zwo1_400.png

He's dream lives on thanks Cero & Zombies

so easy to talk smack behind the comfort of your keyboard...

HARD WORK DOES NOT LIE...when someone puts in WORK....YOU CAN TALK ALLLLL THIS SHIT YOU WANT...

BUT IN THE END......YOU CANT FADE THE TRUTH...AND THE TRUTH is your not up..no one knows who you are....your worthless...

so continue your rant on here while others put in that work on a weekly basis...

square ass herb.

yup!

that comment on plasmas shit about not being black is more about how he just stencils up who-ever he thinks will make his shit seem more deep and interesting. there is also some native american stencil and all that shit about free the libyan women????

i really don't think that dude gives a fuck about the struggles of apartheid and segregation of the early 20th century, get it....

so before jumping to conclusions about me take a deep breath and think to yourself why i said that. if i wanted to write some racist ass bullshit i would have said something worse than that.

please shut the fuck up fool. you sound like a kook. take that shit somewhere else.

Mike Giant calling Plazma out

http://vimeo.com/27093212

Mike Giant has been a king for a long time and he's always shown SF the highest level of respect and gratitude; has always credited those before him for schooling him to the rules of respect in the graff world.

Plazma = Sidebuster!

I know my comment is yet another perpetuation of plazma (negative pulicity is still publicity) but Giant has earned my respect and maintains it to this day.