Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

adrenichromes- Wats up dude.i was just wondering, i saw you in the 12oz prophet threads and i was wondering what you write or if you want to go taggin some time soon.i just moved back out to the bay and needa find some peeps to rock some burners wit while consuming larga amounts of drugs and alcohol.i was tryin to go rock the city hard one time or oakland or something.i write waet ao.hope you've heard of me..but yea pm me back wit details and we'll go rock some shit.ight?hit me

lmao nice try officer. you fuck more black guys than kat stacks. sorry for dry snitching beat me up and shoot me for it internet homo thugs.

lmao hella ppl have snitched way harder like one dude saying peoples actual names on here. :rolleyes: any dumb fuck could have paused the video and figured out who that was.

already pm'd you my number...your a pussy..you suck dick..you live with your parents...and you don't do graffiti...your a fuckin snitch ass girl...

coward.

you gay as fuck for finding the time to look for the pic and post it ^

look for it?!?! ha! nigga...this shit is on like 4 dudes flickrs from the bay..dont be mad cus BKF's true colors have been pulled.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this shit is comedy considering ive been around that nigga and he be tryin to act tough..:lol: :lol: wow.

look for it?!?! ha! nigga...this shit is on like 4 dudes flickrs from the bay..dont be mad cus BKF's true colors have been pulled.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this shit is comedy considering ive been around that nigga and he be tryin to act tough..:lol: :lol: wow.

i aint gay dude! youre the one sucking my cock that makes you the faggot.

right?

pm me broh i write homeworksucksonerocksf