Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
youre talkin like frisco is the dopest city this side of the mississip, pshhhhhahaha.

it is, for sure. weed by the bale, tons of shit to paint, liberal laws, ocean, mountains, forests, money, trains, fog......best city between the pacific and the atlantic, vancouver is too cold.

• Like 1

Ummmmm, Shitty ass weather, TONS of- scenesters, yuppies, gay dudes from Middle-America, obnoxious hipsters and transplant Cali-wannabes by the "bale", burnt spots to paint that have been hit thousands of times previously and by superior writers, a strong buff, flooded with toys and art school tourists from every corner of the U.S....

Not A Single Homegrown SF writer even worth looking at for nearly a decade now,

Sky-high rents - small apartments, relatively shitty beach, Again, well over half the population are - Not from SF, Not even from California. But they sure like to dress/act the part (as illustrated by the previous page) . Did I mention that the weather blows?

i gotta chime in here, i was born in texas, spent my formative years on the east coast, driven cross country 4 times, been up and down the west coast, lived all over frisco for 6 years and honestly, i still tell anyone who needs to know that SF is the best city to live in if you wanna live in a city at all. for real tho, recognize what you got out there, cause even tho every city got something good to offer and is beautifull in its own way, the bay is just fresh and hella fun, easy and crispy. the bay's the shit, my 2 cents

• Like 1

i gotta chime in here, i was born in texas, spent my formative years on the east coast, driven cross country 4 times, been up and down the west coast, lived all over frisco for 6 years and honestly, i still tell anyone who needs to know that SF is the best city to live in if you wanna live in a city at all. for real tho, recognize what you got out there, cause even tho every city got something good to offer and is beautifull in its own way, the bay is just fresh and hella fun, easy and crispy. the bay's the shit, my 2 cents

word

"you are fucking retarded."

That's really the best you can do? Damn, you more or less proved my point. Zeam been writing for at least a decade, so he's excluded from that comment. That cheph is okay. Other shit is straight trash, don't be mad. Nobody except fools from SF thinks that SF produces good writers. fact.

Yes Sir.

Ummmmm, Shitty ass weather, TONS of- scenesters, yuppies, gay dudes from Middle-America, obnoxious hipsters and transplant Cali-wannabes by the "bale", burnt spots to paint that have been hit thousands of times previously and by superior writers, a strong buff, flooded with toys and art school tourists from every corner of the U.S....

Sky-high rents - small apartments, relatively shitty beach, Again, well over half the population are - Not from SF, Not even from California. But they sure like to dress/act the part (as illustrated by the previous page) . Did I mention that the weather blows?

adjust your hustle and profit from all these squares you mentioned above.

problems solved.

That's really the best you can do? Damn, you more or less proved my point. Zeam been writing for at least a decade, so he's excluded from that comment. That cheph is okay. Other shit is straight trash, don't be mad. Nobody except fools from SF thinks that SF produces good writers. fact.

no dude, i just literally spent 2 minutes on flickr and these were the first locals i found. i think they're all sick. i also think youre a faggot, and if you dislike the city so much shold get the fuck out the thread and quit bitchin.:eek:

simple solution, stay the fuck out. problem solved. one less outta towner

I would love to know what 84ways writes? Post your shit or shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

All real writers worldwide know SF is dope.. who gives a fuck about some bitch(84ways) runnin off at the jaw actin like she knows what's really goin on. The whole SF Bay Area is where it's at and SF is the epicenter of it all. Some got love, some got hate, it's all water under the bridge.. neither here nor there.. irrelevant...