Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My boy Spit in Vegas was a down ass black sharp that got tortured with his white sharp friend for 2 days in the desert before they killed them. Fuckanazi

Rip Spit

Keep the flicks com in

My homies 17 year-old brother got killed by nazi fools after an anti-fascist protest. Stabbed him from the back while he was by himself on some sucka shit. R.I.P. bruh. I wish someone would say some white power shit, or defend that dumb broad in front of me...I swear you leavin in an ambulance...

idk i snatched it off the ny thread

bump that AWARE

Naw.. dont bump Aware.

this aint the real AWARE>

yall young ass fools never heard of AWARE TFG. AS crew??

old school Oakland head..

major influence.

pick a new name fool

or at least do this name some justice.

or you could just keep faking the funk and making yourself look ignorant.

there are plenty of names out there to choose from.

come on blud..

really?

no im not a sharp cause sharps are mean and violent.

i went with getting high and b boying over becoming a black belt pro fighter and beating up hella nazis.

but i have 4 homies from my crew that became sharps.

i used to roll with DTV and MHS, but im from different crew.

sharps are mean and violent huh? funny cause the ones i used to roll with only handled business when necessary. maybe you couldnt handle the heat when it came time to pull dinner out of the oven. I was never a black belt pro and beat up a nazi here and there. it doesnt take a black belt to beat up someone. sometimes a few words said to someone can have an impact like a boot to the face. and im really curious what your crew is called. please do tell. also i would be careful throwin out that MHS so easy as you have done.

ps: wasnt this the chick who wrote poco loco or something like that?

sharps are mean and violent huh? funny cause the ones i used to roll with only handled business when necessary. maybe you couldnt handle the heat when it came time to pull dinner out of the oven. I was never a black belt pro and beat up a nazi here and there. it doesnt take a black belt to beat up someone. sometimes a few words said to someone can have an impact like a boot to the face. and im really curious what your crew is called. please do tell. also i would be careful throwin out that MHS so easy as you have done.

ps: wasnt this the chick who wrote poco loco or something like that?

guess the sarcasm didn't translate.

i used to write with my boy Pauser from MHS and spent a summer in the 90s writing with og's, wasn't it Rel that started MHS in the summer of 96?

I remeber cause he went over the peices me and Ode from DTV had done with a MHS DTV peice and some skins drinking 40s.

my ex girl was in DTV in 92 and was kinda sorta sexually assaulted by some sleazebag and some sharps like had his back or some shit.

so, it's a mean world, didn't mean to offend you. most people have a mean side and if quick words can mean a boot to the face that quick wouldn't that be reacting mean and violently.

all in all sac sharps are not to be fucked with. but i have some old close friends that have been in so many fights its scary. violent city.

the crew who i was in is still up in sac.

Naw.. dont bump Aware.

this aint the real AWARE>

yall young ass fools never heard of AWARE TFG. AS crew??

old school Oakland head..

major influence.

pick a new name fool

or at least do this name some justice.

or you could just keep faking the funk and making yourself look ignorant.

there are plenty of names out there to choose from.

come on blud..

really?

if a og guy still reps their name and cares about that shit they would come out of retirement and hack newjack out to keep the crown. i kno i would unless i didnt care about graffiti no more. dont kno either awaer im just ssauin that goes for anyn name i already seen like 3 newjacks try to write my name so gotta handle them simle as that. only so many names in graffiti always gonna be peopl writin the same shit.

if a og guy still reps their name and cares about that shit they would come out of retirement and hack newjack out to keep the crown. i kno i would unless i didnt care about graffiti no more. dont kno either awaer im just ssauin that goes for anyn name i already seen like 3 newjacks try to write my name so gotta handle them simle as that. only so many names in graffiti always gonna be peopl writin the same shit.

Ya ur right to a extent if he cared he should speak up or do something but why can't newjacks learn history and have respect like it should be