Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if a og guy still reps their name and cares about that shit they would come out of retirement and hack newjack out to keep the crown. i kno i would unless i didnt care about graffiti no more. dont kno either awaer im just ssauin that goes for anyn name i already seen like 3 newjacks try to write my name so gotta handle them simle as that. only so many names in graffiti always gonna be peopl writin the same shit.

im not writin anymore and if someone in sf came out with my shit they would get it. whether im writin or not

Not from SF and just for the record you lose points with legal walls.

Remember that everyone.

i guess the almighty omnipotent graffiti score keeper says you lose points for legal walls. oops.

now i'm not one for legals, and i hardly consider it graffiti, but why the fuck would you "lose points" for getting free or sometimes even paid ups you can take your time on and make pretty?there's no risk involved, but you still needa be a good piecer and a talented graff artist. plus those AQ guys kill shit illegally. it's aaaaalllllllllllllll part of the game.

now fags like dan plasma that ONLY paint legals, they are lameo faggot scene jockers. AQ are just husslin their graff.

Kksf your trippin fool , all those spots are in sf but maybe one.

And theres some sick spots there besides a few legals.

You couldn't hit those gee spots up there haha. AQ has lots of sick illegal spots[/b]

I THINK HIS POINT WAS THEM AQ DUDES ARENT FROM FRISCO. ALOT OF PEOPLE LOVE TO CLAIM THIS CITY LIKE IF THEY GREW UP THERE.

yo im from SF and i give props to AQ they been around here for a long time i remember meetin them at parties when i was a youngster and they were mad cool. internet hating makes you look like a faggot and makes other SF locals look like we all some haters so quit that shit naaawmsayin?:rolleyes: