Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Re: don't call it frisco III

ehh i wish the mods wheren't that lazy, and could have just deleted the last ten pages and archived it. But oh well its spilt milk. Lets just make the most of this one folks....its going good so far with flicks.

fuckin seriously?

try to keep your panties unbunched.

the old thread will be back, it needs a thorough cleaning and let's face it, a few bans.

so keep your fuckin shorts on.

AND STOP CLOGGING UP THE THREAD WITH A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT NON FLICK POSTS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: don't call it frisco III

fuckin seriously?

try to keep your panties unbunched.

the old thread will be back, it needs a thorough cleaning and let's face it, a few bans.

so keep your fuckin shorts on.

AND STOP CLOGGING UP THE THREAD WITH A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT NON FLICK POSTS.

ite sorry i assumed thats what you guys where doing, if not then pat on the back cuz thats what I was hoping you guys where doing, unlike the last time where it was just kaput.

Thanks

ma bad for not postin flicks with this post..i dont got a camera, flickr, none of dat shit..this ma boys account..sorry for the rant..im lightweight on one..talk shit if you want..deuces..

I don't know what's going on with graffiti today. Why are people logging onto a PUBLIC forum that everyone knows is monitored by pigs, and posting shit that's incriminating or snitch-ish. Even if your post isn't going to directly lead to someone getting wrapped, it can still reveal cuddy insights, details, leads, cultural information, and just general knowledge about our culture to the police that they would have NO WAY of learning about otherwise if we didn't HAND THEM all our secrets on 12oz.

I feel like back in the day, particularly in the 80's, maybe early 90's, graffiti writers had a more throrough understanding of our position in society. Graffiti writers knew that the police and government hated us, we knew that the system actually saw us as a THREAT; as a rebellious movement. Graffiti writers also understood that we had a sort of COLLECTIVE POWER, that in a sense we were a COLLECTIVE FORCE to be reckoned with.

There was a lot more "HONOR AMONGST THIEVES", and a real SOLIDARITY that came from understanding that we were all doing the same thing, and even if we had beef with each other, we still had a common enemy: the buff, the pigs, corporate private property owners, the rich, etc.

You know, like some old school east coast shit, with the writers meetings, and the understanding that WE CREATED a culture/movement, and that we were responsible for shaping it, maintaining it, and keeping this shit "REAL". Ain't that why we have rules in the first place about toys, respecting OG's, learning your shit,etc. and knowing your place?

Even though within the scene we see each other as opposites sometimes, and as totally different and opposing parts of the scene, the system doesn't see it this way. They dont look at graffiti like "Oh, that's WKT, they have a different style, so they're hella seperate from this crew with this style, oh and look SB, hes cool, but these FN guys, their not, and these guys are locals, these are outtatowners, these guys piece, so they're hella different than these bushoppers, etc." THEY SEE US ALL AS ONE BIG GROUP/CULTURE/MOVEMENT of rebellious, anti-property youth, and see us all as an equal threat.

I'm not saying that everything should be all friendly and soft, fuck naw, but there should be a mutual understanding that even if we do have personal/crew beefs, that we ARE essentialy on the SAME SIDE.

Watching videos on old school graff is crazy; graffiti writers actually reacted to the buff and to the repression of our graff, like "Oh shit man, did you hear, the pigs wrapped up the homie 'such n such', so we're gonna bomb all the 'such n such' train lines, just to let em know we ain't going out without a fight." Or when the buff would declare "war" on graffiti vandals, we would react, like fuck the buff, we're bombing even harder. GRAFFITI WRITERS UNDERSTOOD WE WERE IN CONFLICT WITH THE SYSTEM, and kinda fought back as a scene.

I don't get why people cant be MATURE, ABOUT THEIR SHIT, and handle beef on the STREETS. It's crazy because it seems like a lot of the people involved in all this internet beefing bullshit ARE ACTUALLY BOMBERS.

If you really care about graffiti enough to bomb hella hard, catch hella spots, beef with hella people, go to jail, pay fines, risk falling off of buildings, etc., than wouldn't you care enough about graffiti to keep it secretive, mysterious, tight, and away from the pigs and squares? Keeping it a scene that's dope, down as fuck, that does major damage with style, gets away with it, and that the pigs can barely keep up with because they don't know shit about us.

If you just spent a day surfing through 120z and flickr, you could hella figure out who's who, whos in what crews, what are the beefs, how people do certain kinds of graffiti, the tools used, how niggas get to spots, or get supplies etc. ALL THIS SHIT SHOULD BE CUDDY AND KEPT WITHIN GRAFFITI. Sure, none of this shit will catch someone a case, but why are we teaching the people who are against us EVERYTHING about OUR culture and how WE do things?

Why not just keep this thread nothing but pictures, so others around the world can see how hard we get down out here, without revealing nothing to them. I mean it's really not that hard to find people, be a real nigga, find the fool you're beefing with and throw ones, chunk 'em. Don't do this 6-month-at-a-time, stretched out, online, graffiti soap opera, dramatic, shit-talking, cat-and-mouse, gossiping ass snitch coward bitch-made ass shit.

Quit ruining the game with all this sucka ass shit. I'm not taking sides, I don't give a fuck, I do me. If this was any other game, or underground illegal scene (drug shit, gang shit, whatever etc.), and people were really running their mouths and gossiping like this, niggas would have been gotten shot. It's hard to regulate this shit because fools be acting like cowards; just don't fuck with people's graffiti who you ain't gonna be down to fight and throw down with. Stop being fucking corny and bitch made.

What happened to being principled, well rounded, solid motherfuckers who were down for our shit, kept it real and respected this game?

To be honest, this thread doesn't put shit in our pockets so don't get that proud. We'll close this shit down indefinitely if people keep acting like e-thug homos.

DIS E-NERD IS GOING TO BAN A NIGGA AND EDIT SHIT FOR SPEAKN THE TRUTH:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NIGGA PLEASE.

FUCK 12OZ, GO PUSH YA AD'S ON NEXT MAN. IM OUT TO THE 7TH LETTER FORUM http://forum.knowngallery.com/