Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that video with the kid getting arrested for skateboarding is seriously disturbing.[/color][/b]

That aint shit in 98 I got caught bombin in the TL and tried to bone out, when they cuaght me (by running me over with their squad car) i got mopped by 5 sfpd's. Im talkin rodney king status! fools cuffed me on the ground and still beat the fuck out of me, punches, kicks, stomps all that son. Then the AO took me to the old TL precinct (so fuckin hoody!!!) cuffed me to the bench and beat the shit out of me in the precinct!!!! right in the lobby area....im talking punches to the face kid. Next day in court all charges dropped.

Tried to get a lawyer and he laughed like did someone film it? nope. "sorry kid your word vs. theirs." with all the medical paperwork etc. still no case. If some crackhead in the tl filmed it me and that nigga would be on a tropical island doing it big!!

true story. fuck sfpd.

sidenote: 6th st. cops got my niggy Kraft and spraypainted in his mouth on some "colors" shit

That aint shit in 98 I got caught bombin in the TL and tried to bone out, when they cuaght me (by running me over with their squad car) i got mopped by 5 sfpd's. Im talkin rodney king status! fools cuffed me on the ground and still beat the fuck out of me, punches, kicks, stomps all that son. Then the AO took me to the old TL precinct (so fuckin hoody!!!) cuffed me to the bench and beat the shit out of me in the precinct!!!! right in the lobby area....im talking punches to the face kid. Next day in court all charges dropped.

Tried to get a lawyer and he laughed like did someone film it? nope. "sorry kid your word vs. theirs." with all the medical paperwork etc. still no case. If some crackhead in the tl filmed it me and that nigga would be on a tropical island doing it big!!

true story. fuck sfpd.

sidenote: 6th st. cops got my niggy Kraft and spraypainted in his mouth on some "colors" shit

vegan has a similar story