Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ those toys went over some nice solid shit . what a shame toys these days just dont know what should run no more ....rime skrew ruets jase all put in work .what have any of these toys done to jump on a permission wall ?? BUMP THE S.B. WKT BEEF at least thats all on the streets..

just my thoughts lets bring phunk back

toys these days? haha u obviously dont know shit about UGS hahaha wow

toys these days? haha u obviously dont know shit about UGS hahaha wow

i know that there is a guy in there that writes saze not the one from berkley another that writes trust not from cma ohh and one that writes sigh not the one from va so yeah toys ..i been around for 15 + years . these guy have been pretending since 1993 when they started .hahahahahahahahaha

i know that there is a guy in there that writes saze not the one from berkley another that writes trust not from cma ohh and one that writes sigh not the one from va so yeah toys ..i been around for 15 + years painting and putting in work . these guy have been pretending since 1993 when they started .hahahahahahahahaha

damn i can go on about this but its pretty pointless everyones got their opinions.... hahah and yea their "pretending" alright hahaah wow

i know that there is a guy in there that writes saze not the one from berkley another that writes trust not from cma ohh and one that writes sigh not the one from va so yeah toys ..i been around for 15 + years . these guy have been pretending since 1993 when they started .hahahahahahahahaha

u sound like a dumbass homie saze ugs was loooong before saze tko and dont even start about dope ugs cuz he's been holding that name down for longer then i can remember and go and count how many other niggas write trust and sihe writes his shit differently all the time it aint like nobody in the world writes the same shit and u kids trying to call ugs crew toy when chek bmb used to be in that shit man you guys are some funny characters... but i gotta admit that screw rime ruets and jase was a lot better then what ugs did but who gives a fuck do u really think that wall was gonna run foreever? come on now.... and u guys get sooo heated up about beef just shut the fuck up were all trying to vandalize so cares who goes over who