Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all the fools arguing about the two saze's are fucking idiots cuz both have met and are cool with it. And as far as the two trusts and dope's go if someone had a problem with someone else it would have been handled long ago. So everyone worry about their own shit. And as far as the legal goes let rime, screw, ruets and jase worry about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXdVg-C7ulo&feature=related

It aint easy bieng me . will i see the penitentary or will i stay free

will i live to see tomorrow ,am i fallin off. i hit the weed and proceed to say fuck all of yall. aint nobody down with me im thuggin . i cant go home cuz mothafuckers think im buggin .so now im in this high power cell in this county jail. punk judge got a grudge cant post no bail .what do i do in these county blues getting battered and bruised by the you know who/and these fakes getting shady when they face me ,snakes say gotta nuff nuts to replace me .sittin in this living hell .listen to em niggas yell . tryin torch , im gettin mail . but aint nobody sayin much. same old nuts making bucks while they sluts is getting fucked . they violated my probation and it seems ill be going in a long vacation. mean while .

it aint easy !being me ,will i see the penitentary or will i stay free !