Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Your guesses are all tooo funny...whatever i'm done cluttering this thread..shak is a pussy and everyone can see that...and your three+ accounts on here aren't helping wannabe ass cake. If your down for your shit pm me...until then continue being the laughing stock of bay area graffiti.

:lol:

you said wannabe

but didnt you say you barely write>?? why are you on 12oz if you barely write??

and you shouldnt be talking about bay area graffiti as a whole if you barely write

just my 3 cents

Bringin it back to the old school cause I'm an old fool that's so cool...

I hate reminiscing about the good ol' days but everyone constantly talking on here about this that and the other make me miss the era I grew up looking at. I hope you guys/gals all realize no matter what you say on here (like even this) it goes in and out for somebody who isn't and will never be feeling your side of things. It's an ego game and some of you need to check your self..Whatever in one ear out the other....

I love making little TIE posts...think about it......you really think that a savage like Tim would be on here getting all huffy puffy or would he just paint and rule shit? I sometime wish the interweb never met the graff game.

check the cutty tie throws under the twist throw...

2481716796_27cdec0409.jpg?v=0

2480904599_7cdeced72f.jpg?v=0

2527341382_70730983aa.jpg?v=0

^^Stole from Jocelyn^^

And some newer school...

3593937377_d3caf69073.jpg?v=0

2641908579_397fa2ebae.jpg?v=0

3400992414_7dc877db4c.jpg?v=0

3400053719_842285b633.jpg?v=0

3321172767_66e2b04e18.jpg?v=0

3322068858_304ce57e7c.jpg?v=0

3321243325_f541237be8.jpg?v=0

3321270679_a233dd1530.jpg?v=0

2355230859_2e9b0e5e0a.jpg?v=0

Gotta go make some banana bread now...so let's all get along and you can have a piece.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

CALLONE ROCKIN FRISCO FROM THE PHILIPINES ILLN WIT MY DRIVERS COOKS AND SERVENTS COME SEE ME YOU BITCH MADE FAGOTS ILL BE ON CHURCH AND MARKET WHEN I GET BACK SPITTIN ON MUNI COPS AND DRINKIN CORONAS AT BUS STOPS ENVY ME FOR THOSE WHO GOT LOVEEE WAT IT DO FOR THOSE WHO HATE SUCK MY DICK YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

quit barkin king meser keep up with your cyber bullying and net stalking and you might get a response outside of this egangsters paradise you live in, see youre an idiot when it comes to anonymity.

you and your goon squad of below average dope head lowlifes not only embarass yourselves but this whole pathetic community. maybe youve heard the phrase dont talk about it be about it? your impulsive anger has led you to leave a trail of evidence and personal info about yourself that might justify actions that speak louder than your keyboard should you continue your childish behavior.

stay off the keyboard,its not helping you. youre a nobody from nowhere accept it

quit barkin king meser keep up with your cyber bullying and net stalking and you might get a response outside of this egangsters paradise you live in, see youre an idiot when it comes to anonymity.

you and your goon squad of below average dope head lowlifes not only embarass yourselves but this whole pathetic community. maybe youve heard the phrase dont talk about it be about it? your impulsive anger has led you to leave a trail of evidence and personal info about yourself that might justify actions that speak louder than your keyboard should you continue your childish behavior.

stay off the keyboard,its not helping you. youre a nobody from nowhere accept it

come see me and how "about it" I really am. Im not anonymous because I aint a bitch hidiing behind a screen name. Im real as fuck and if you knew me in real life you would know that. fuck a trail of evidence. been locked up b4, will be again i can give a shit. Now why dont you go and type another paragraph wasting your time talking about me since you're so in love with me and my famm.

come see me and how "about it" I really am. Im not anonymous because I aint a bitch hidiing behind a screen name. Im real as fuck and if you knew me in real life you would know that. fuck a trail of evidence. been locked up b4, will be again i can give a shit. Now why dont you go and type another paragraph wasting your time talking about me since you're so in love with me and my famm.

This too, shall come to an end...

Perhaps you should all take your beef down to Dolores Park and have a BBQ...

That's how bay cats get dirty...