Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tmc bringin it back wit the sickness....

and that twist looks like josh did it.

really? I like tmc but sickness? another bland ass legal wall. just what s.f. needs ten more run of the mill legal walls where there was once a bombing spot.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

100 and 2 stupid things to do!!!borrowing with out asking

or

i think a bee just landed on my hoof.

anyone got pics of them kids who use to say "im proud to be...mexican american/chinesse american etc etc.

or

anyone got pics of them kids who use to say "im proud to be...mexican american/chinesse american etc etc.

the one i always quote and nobody remembers is that girl saying "maybe one day ill be a firefighter and help put out fires. or, maybe ill be a doctor and get to help lots of people" etc etc.. then at the end she says "one day, i just want the chance to be me." or something along those lines. anyone else remember?

-d

or

i remember this shit........ they would be like playin basketball with the homies and then they would hit a japanese resturant :lol: and then do some kung fu!! my nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i always think about that commerical

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Who broke my window

--Telling the truth isn't going to be easy

Glass everywhere you look... Who broke my window

--Why is my stomach all nervous and queasy?

Aah.... some kids' ball. Who could the little culprit be?

Who threw this ball, did somebody see?

--He's so mad, I'm really scared

Aww, kids these days, they don't care

--Mr. Robertson, Mr. Robertson

What a horrible mess

--I broke your window, with my ball

YOU??"

--And I've come to confess

You knew I'd be angry

--YES

Aren't you afraid?

--YES

You'll have to pay for this mess you've made.

But I'm proud of you child, for you have displayed HONOR, the stuff from which heroes are made!

--I TOLD THE TRUTH

He told the truth!

Who broke my window

--Telling the truth isn't going to be easy

Glass everywhere you look... Who broke my window

--Why is my stomach all nervous and queasy?

Aah.... some kids' ball. Who could the little culprit be?

Who threw this ball, did somebody see?

--He's so mad, I'm really scared

Aww, kids these days, they don't care

--Mr. Robertson, Mr. Robertson

What a horrible mess

--I broke your window, with my ball

YOU??"

--And I've come to confess

You knew I'd be angry

--YES

Aren't you afraid?

--YES

You'll have to pay for this mess you've made.

But I'm proud of you child, for you have displayed HONOR, the stuff from which heroes are made!

--I TOLD THE TRUTH

He told the truth!

church of latter day saints with little alfonso from silver spoons who grew into carlton banks. that mutherfucker can dance..

-d

the one i always quote and nobody remembers is that girl saying "maybe one day ill be a firefighter and help put out fires. or, maybe ill be a doctor and get to help lots of people" etc etc.. then at the end she says "one day, i just want the chance to be me." or something along those lines. anyone else remember?

-d

I remember this well. I will see your nostalgia and raise you a "Buster and Me", with a side bet of "Just Kidding". People tend to remember "Buster And Me" but nobody remembers "Just Kidding". The intro with the lemons rolling down the street that spell out "Just Kidding". The song was ill... "Just kidding, just just kidding!" Saturday morning Frisco local shows were awesome.

I remember this well. I will see your nostalgia and raise you a "Buster and Me", with a side bet of "Just Kidding". People tend to remember "Buster And Me" but nobody remembers "Just Kidding". The intro with the lemons rolling down the street that spell out "Just Kidding". The song was ill... "Just kidding, just just kidding!" Saturday morning Frisco local shows were awesome.

i dont remember just kidding but i do remember buster and me. heres the one i always was waiting to see every sunday morning.

-dagmar

I know this is wrong for a fact. and I know west koast is shak for a fact. just believe it. i know for pm reasons.

i know for a fact that this isnt the only time youve dry snitched on people on 12 oz.

dont bother responding this time. ive called yu out in it every time and you never had shit to say...you and your buds are known for it and thats just a little bit more proof.