Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yousa oldtimer right?.. got some years under ya belt?... then you should know... simply start teaching ya youngins the principle of respect...for folk that came before em and we wouldnt be having this debate....... whether you like my works or not, i've been doing me for 18 years....and i'll continue to stick up for what i've put in and been through because of it...........

Simer and phaze talked about this months ago. wasn't even trippin. If that fool cymes was, then he'd do some shit about it. You make such a big deal about nothing, plus it doesnt even involve you. makes you look gay keeping everyone in your mouth. simmer down one time

HA truth hurts doesnt it......CYME HTK has been reepin that name for days and the other Simer Wkt is coo but u got to do a little research before u crush everything with a name some one else is crushin with they think its the other Cyme. IDK who your calling an annonymous pussy though. Im coo wit SWRV ask him about me.

Cymes? Simer?? Spelled and pronounced completely differently. Is everyone fucking retarded? What the hell is wrong with people? If cyme's ego is so big someone cant write simer then ill laugh in his face. no disrespect, but thats how it would go down. but, hey at least you got one thing right. "u crush everything" ^_^