Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

I love how much shit Shak talks...

like jesus fucking christ....so your some rich emo kid who spends all his nights painting. Yes you paint alot....lots of fucking cookies for you.

The point is your ass needs to be fucking humble about it...no matter how many spots you hit you still gotta be humble or you ain't shit.

And if your so man enough to talk shit online then why do you continually refuse to meet up in person??? Saying that graffiti isn't worth fighting over and blah blah blah hella pussy ass shit. I

If your for your shit then meet up and square up.

Until your man enough to do that your a bitchmade pussy no matter how many spots you hit.

BUMP SHAK NBS!!!!

FUCK WKT!!![/size][/color]

good job getting your e-ups. all the spots you dissed of ours only lasted a day at most. but we arent stupid enough to post them all up on here to tell you where to go. thanks for showing us all the spots to go diss. please keep posting away buddy. and this time post more illegal shit. I'm not going tunnel hunting for your whack straight letters you call peices.

3146170195_43abfb9f03.jpg?v=0

3402756420_cb69c20e5b.jpg?v=0

BAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAH^^^^^^^^^^^:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THIS GUY

Hahaha you laugh but i'd beat the shit out of shak....and i'd be man enough to meet up. i don't talk like i'm the shit like that faggot shak.

Idkk what that shit that got attached at the botom is i didn't attach it:confused:

1213795944471_f.jpg.2bdc05b24d63d0dba9f8d740e212982b.jpg

1213872048244_f.jpg.ff94d5123d4352e113db0e9bf5c4b901.jpg

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

fucking shak is a bitchmade mark. I gave him my phone number to fight me and he wouldn't. On some "I dont want to fight you meser, I want to fight lysoe or sestor or loote". fucking bitchmade mark aint about nothing except his little weak ass internet promo. Oh lets go diss three spots take quick flicks and run home to mommies new imac and post them up before they get dissed back! fucking tool.