Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest class act
hey fag why dont you stop jocking a crew your not even in or affliated with. and last time i rolled through the east bay i saw a big ass MTA over TKO. get their nuts outcha mouth bitch!!!

I concur!!!! and keep in mind theres only one mta that lives in the bay!!!!! how many toy ass takos that live in the bay??? like 30 of em!!!! and we still Murder Them All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been quit for awhil but this lil 8th grader bitch set me OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUK REAF FUK REAF FUK REAF TOY ASS LIL' BITCH MIDGET GONNA GET STAB W/ AH PILOT IN YOUR EYE STEALIN AN O.G.'S NAME A PUT'N A ONE NEXT TO IT START'N SHIT W/ MY BOY'S ON THE BUS THINK YOU TOUGH NO GOOD HAVE'N ASS NIGGA YOU'LL GET STEP'D ON AND YOUR COOKIES TOOK IF I FIND YO ASS WALK'N ROUND MY BLOCK IN THE TL BITCH

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been quit for awhil but this lil 8th grader bitch set me OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUK REAF FUK REAF FUK REAF TOY ASS LIL' BITCH MIDGET GONNA GET STAB W/ AH PILOT IN YOUR EYE STEALIN AN O.G.'S NAME A PUT'N A ONE NEXT TO IT START'N SHIT W/ MY BOY'S ON THE BUS THINK YOU TOUGH NO GOOD HAVE'N ASS NIGGA YOU'LL GET STEP'D ON AND YOUR COOKIES TOOK IF I FIND YO ASS WALK'N ROUND MY BLOCK IN THE TL BITCH