Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the funniest part is that these kids made up screennames "SokeTKO" and "PASO1" to jock cake and HR. 510FLIX aka NEWS, you need to wake up kid. Repping a click where you only know one member? Come on kids, the whole world is aware of your sham, give it up seriously, this shit is more tired than the michellin man.

and "weak ass toy orfn"? i know orfn doesnt have the most appealing style right now, but orfn was running with your east bay heroes like ceiver, kose, 640, while you kids were in diapers. Cake jocks them hard as fuck too, telling everyone hes down with 640. Really though, this shit is tired. Setting the record straight, no bullshit.

:rolleyes:

ur fucking dum....news? thats funi bro....dont worry about me i aint even tko bra.....i just no tko heds....and im speakin fer them....and dont get at me like that....sayen im sum1 im not....ur dumb! and fuck orfn once agin! i dont giva fuck who he rolled with....hes toy there not thats the difference!

Ultrakill is from arizona and jocks atari, yet hates on chan.

510Flix why are you changing your tone, did cake hack your screenname. Coming from the kid who says MSK is all rich kids who use montana.

What the fuck are your problems?? Where did all these brain dead kids come from?

And TKO is not going over US, so stop starting shit. Really though, you kids are talking out of your assholes.

first ov all dum fuck i didnt say ani ov that shit about msk this aint even mi account....i use it dum ass and no one said tko was going over u stupid fuck learn how ta read.....