Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that pic of the van. and the shirt are cool. why hate on someone who wears a shirt like that its "NOT HIP HOP ENUGH FOR YOU PUSSIES" wait till i see you stupis asses on the street...your all a bunch of idiots fuck hip hop

Did I strike a nerve?

And that flick above this is awesome.

How thugged out can you be if you ride a Razor scooter?

Those things are for 5-10 year olds. Period.

There is no way you can look tough on one.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

warfour.com is as unbiased as "www.USCrew_Rules_The_WORLD.org" would be.

Keep building up your internet fame, Eastbay TKO jr's - shit's real, it's got your back for lyfe.

Anyway, I dont care if it's cool or not to like Chan. but the kid has much, much more ups in my neck of the woods than anyone. Period. Dogpatch.

Did I strike a nerve?

And that flick above this is awesome.

How thugged out can you be if you ride a Razor scooter?

Those things are for 5-10 year olds. Period.

There is no way you can look tough on one.

I don't think Del (the rapper shown above, not the writer) claims to be a thug. His cousin Cube did though.

Keep building up your internet fame, Eastbay TKO jr's - shit's real, it's got your back for lyfe.

Anyway, I dont care if it's cool or not to like Chan. but the kid has much, much more ups in my neck of the woods than anyone. Period. Dogpatch.

KEEP TKO OUT OF YOUR MOUTH MOTHER FUCKER ...FUCK CHAN HE IS GONNA GET SERVED ....

shut that shit up nigga ur a faggot ass lil kid that jocks weak ass toy ass orfn and all them fags! il go overt them ani dae ov the fuckin mont so fer u to even talk shit about ani tko's is fuckin retarded...nigga tko will mop u nigga.....fuck u get on my hype.....like home boy said keep tko outta ur mouth bitch!

the funniest part is that these kids made up screennames "SokeTKO" and "PASO1" to jock cake and HR. 510FLIX aka NEWS, you need to wake up kid. Repping a click where you only know one member? Come on kids, the whole world is aware of your sham, give it up seriously, this shit is more tired than the michellin man.

and "weak ass toy orfn"? i know orfn doesnt have the most appealing style right now, but orfn was running with your east bay heroes like ceiver, kose, 640, while you kids were in diapers. Cake jocks them hard as fuck too, telling everyone hes down with 640. Really though, this shit is tired. Setting the record straight, no bullshit.

:rolleyes:

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Ultrakill is from arizona and jocks atari, yet hates on chan.

510Flix why are you changing your tone, did cake hack your screenname. Coming from the kid who says MSK is all rich kids who use montana.

What the fuck are your problems?? Where did all these brain dead kids come from?

And TKO is not going over US, so stop starting shit. Really though, you kids are talking out of your assholes.