M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

memphis my nigguhs why you being so lame you got to getup to get that fame in the game im tired of rappin so imma start scrappin you fools better watch out cause im packin what you lackin and im stackin while you slackin..............thats just a little sample of the new joint fiddin to come out and go TRIPPLE OG PLATANIUM thats right playa PLATANIUM you fools dont even know about that shit any how if you tryin to get yo paws on some of that shit forget about it you aint no real playa homie, only the true g's holdin it down in the mound fiddint to get up with that platanium nigguh!!!!!!

thats some fuckin b.s. about the soul food wall getting done over by the university pres. you'd think there would be a nice line of paperwork that was accompanied with the permission for the wall, to try and argue the art department's side. but i guess this is a monarchial state on campus, one dude who can call the shots. effin nazi shit....i'm hitting up campus just because of that shit!

(i'm just upset because now all i have is drunk ass tags to be rememberd by, well i'll be back soon anyways...)

-dopez presley (the hound dog)

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

Some cat's been doing "Juice!" throwups here recently and I figured I'd let you all know if you already don;t... On Sam Cooper, the FOE/KSRA throws that were on that trailer.. well he dissed both throws.

Ya but Kalus bombed a few of his shitty throwies on Highland and told him he "was walkin on my dirt Bitch" Juice didn't have the balls to do anything bout it.. he is a pussy. All fuckin talk...

Archived