Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by nonstop@Jan 27 2005, 02:13 PM

i know its a graff page  but i had to share this  if that aint hip hop  i dont know what isaa852.jpgaaa613.jpg

bump

these are nonstops(like the 5th page or something), i had to rehost them because 12oz wouldnt let me simply reply or quote. i had to bump these after that one, props nonstop.

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Jan 26 2006, 03:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Jan 26 2006, 03:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>P1260013.jpg

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

[/b]

Originally posted by Tax Report@Nov 6 2005, 06:03 AM

Tax Report

Issue III:

war_wagon.jpg

Collateral Damage

<!--QuoteBegin-THEPOSTWHORE5000@Jan 27 2006, 10:20 AM

why does it matter when boner goes over people (people that usually don't matter anyway) but it doesnt matter when anyone else does?

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

beside the whole fact that its mad gay to post your own shit the day after you do it

i dont get how anyone that calls philly home can even get down wit boners style, very unoriginal and to be honest its kinda girly

yea yea ups is ups and i know thats how people are going to come at me

but whatever happened to gettin up wit style

and to be really honest

ive seen maybe 3 of his tags and maybe 2 hollow b's throughout the city

:haha:

Originally posted by Digs@Jan 27 2006, 11:26 AM

beside the whole fact that its mad gay to post your own shit the day after you do it

i dont get how anyone that calls philly home can even get down wit boners style, very unoriginal and to be honest its kinda girly

yea yea ups is ups and i know thats how people are going to come at me

but whatever happened to gettin up wit style

and to be really honest

ive seen maybe 3 of his tags and maybe 2 hollow b's throughout the city

HEY FAGGET,I'M NOT FROM PHILLY,ONLY BEEN HERE 4 MONTHS AND YOU SEE MY SHIT THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT....FUK STYLE,FUK YOU AND ALL YA'LL "BONER"DICK RIDERZ...

NO HOMO......LAUGHIN AT YOU BUSTERZ......

HSBEEAST......

I AINT GOIN NO WHERE,SO GET USE 2 IT OR MOVE.....LOL

MONE.jpg

GET OFF MY JOCK....GO FUK A B1TCH OR SUMTHIN........1

:king: :haha: :king: :haha: :king:

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Jan 27 2006, 10:20 AM

why does it matter when boner goes over people (people that usually don't matter anyway) but it doesnt matter when anyone else does?

ZP8280809.jpg

ITS KUZ THEIR FANZ.........I DO SHIT THEY DREAM OF DOIN......

WAKE UP LIL HOMIEZ....GO GET THAT PAINT...

DO MANY FILLZ THEN YOU 2 KAN BEE LIKE "BEE".....

I GO BOMBIN WITA 15 KAN MINIMUM........

BEEEAST BOY 2006......

ZP8280815.jpg

ZP8280811.jpg

P1260016.jpg

P1260013.jpg

BONERTAXI.jpg

PC310030.jpg

PC250162.jpg

PC110127.jpg

P8250788.jpg

P8200657.jpg

PB150152.jpg

PB080123.jpg

THIS IZ WHAT IT TAKES..........NOW,MORE BOMBIN LESS HATE....

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

IM NOT HATIN ON YOU BONER, BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT DIGS OR ANYBODY WHO HEADZ MENTIONED 'DREAM' OF DOING STUFF YOU DO.DIGS AND SIMTREE AINT HATIN, THEY JUST CALLIN IT AS THEY SEE IT. DONT SWEAT FEEDBACK, THE MORE REP YOU GET IN PHILLY THE NUMBER OF HATAZ ARE GONA INCREASE. SIK WILL TELL YOU THAT. GOIN OVAH KAD AND OTHERS JUST AINT COOL.WEN YOU FIRST CAME TO PHILLY YOU POSTED A MESSAGE ON HERE SAYIN YOU GOT MAD RESPEKT FOR PHILLY AND THE WRITERS HERE, AND IF YOU A MAN OF YA WORD IT WOOD ONLY 'BEEE' RESPECT IF YOU STAYED AWAY FROM GOIN OVER ALOT OF THE TOP BOMBERS IN PHILLY.WE ARE A TAG BASED CITY AND TAKE MUCH PRIDE IN IT-GO TO NIGHTCRAWLA.COM FOR EVIDENCE- GOIN OVER HEADZ AFTER YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT OUR 'RULES' HERE IS DA SAME AS SLAPPIN HEADZ IN DA FACE, AND THEY ARE GONA WANNA SLAP BACK IN MORE WAYZ THAN ONE. I RESPECT YOU MAN, DO YOUR THING. IM JUST TRYIN TO LOOK OUT. IS THAT GIRL YOU POSTED ABOVE FROM PHILLY? PROPS ON THAT ONE, PROPS TO SLOE TOO. PHILLY GIRLS GOT ASSES FOR EVERY DAY OF THA YEAR. BLACK WHITE LATINO ORIENTAL, I EVEN SEEN THIS INDIAN BITCH TODAY WITH A MEAN ASS. LOOK LIKE SHE BEEN EATIN MCDONALDS OVER IN INDIA. PEACE