Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by nonstop@Jun 21 2005, 10:00 AM

i did some shit on save a lot on lehigh like 3 nights ago went by thismorning and seen dude buffin it without a camera but look in the middle they missed a lil somethin

out a lot

dont you love those half ass buff jobs. look around for a 95 roof by callow hill. they buffed the outline but the shit still lives because they buffed the outline of it so now its a white hollow instead of a black one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 20 2005, 06:04 PM

yo 4 da recordz bumpyhead72 n phillyzfinest or fillyzfinest watever da fuc ur name iz i peeped yal talkin shit but do yall write on wallz or da computer u faggotz state ur name pussy n also agua didnt get chumped pussy.....ask dem niggaz how BDR doez it we started fightz da last 2 bbq n will never stop.................n quest? aka pose2 ur a faggot who payz bodyguardz 2 watch his body.u snitch homo..yall no his typin i dont hide behind da computer nigga ......so until yall leave a name fuk yalll....BDR LIVE IN 2005 FREE DM$INE$SES$BAP

aries ur a bitch ass dude u ran away on ur bike when i pull up like a pussy didnt u already get ur ass stomped wat didnt learn ya leason da first time dis time ill shot ya instead shoting in da air...Bitches dont right.......u want me come see me ....Barr

....ask dem niggaz how BDR doez it we started fightz da last 2 bbq n will never stop.......

its like cats are proud of them selves for fuckin up peoples good times. If you aint down with the bbq, why dont you just stay the fuck away from it? Startin fights at the last two bbqs just makes you a hater, NOT a tough guy. Why is it that so many cats got ignorance confused with being "street" or being "down". You kids need a fuckin hug :clown2: :clown2:

Originally posted by drinkthat40zlilkid+Jun 21 2005, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drinkthat40zlilkid - Jun 21 2005, 12:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nonstop@Jun 21 2005, 10:00 AM

i did some shit on save a lot on lehigh like 3 nights ago    went by thismorning and seen dude buffin it without a camera    but    look in  the  middle  they missed a lil somethin

out a lot

dont you love those half ass buff jobs. look around for a 95 roof by callow hill. they buffed the outline but the shit still lives because they buffed the outline of it so now its a white hollow instead of a black one

[/b]

thats like the buff where I live. There was this gray wall full of black and blue hollows and they just buffed the outlines. now they are white hollows. the funny thing is they gave up halfway down the wall! half ass buffs are funny!

DONT GET IT TWISTED------------IF SOMEONE FUCKS WITH YOU, OR YOUR BOYS

YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO,BUT ITS WACK TO JUST TO LOOK FOR TROUBLE.

THERES A FEW DUDES WHO ARE MAD ILL.THEY GOT HAND STYLE, BOMBS, PIECIN SKILLS,AND RESPECT FROM ALOT OF PEEPS... AT THE TOP. KING STATUS. SO WHY LOOK FOR TROUBLE AND JAIL TIME AND LAWYER FEES AND FINES, AND BEIN LOCKED DOWN WITHOUT

PUSSY FOR MONTHS AT A TIME???IT HAPPENED TO ME FOR 10 MONTHS AND IT SUCKED!

Guest kasmoney

I BLAME IT ON THAT DAMN RAP MUSIC!!!!

GAME KILLED THAT SHIT. the beats he had were perfect..t.o.n.y...shook ones...

stuck on a line just yell..gggg-unit

Originally posted by phillysfinest+Jun 21 2005, 01:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phillysfinest - Jun 21 2005, 01:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 20 2005, 06:04 PM

yo 4 da recordz bumpyhead72 n phillyzfinest or fillyzfinest watever da fuc ur name iz i peeped yal talkin shit but do yall write on wallz or da computer u faggotz state ur name pussy n also agua didnt get chumped pussy.....ask dem niggaz how BDR doez it we started fightz da last 2 bbq n will never stop.................n quest? aka pose2 ur a faggot who payz bodyguardz 2 watch his body.u snitch homo..yall no his typin i dont hide behind da computer nigga ......so until yall leave a name fuk yalll....BDR LIVE IN 2005 FREE DM$INE$SES$BAP

aries ur a bitch ass dude u ran away on ur bike when i pull up like a pussy didnt u already get ur ass stomped wat didnt learn ya leason da first time dis time ill shot ya instead shoting in da air...Bitches dont right.......u want me come see me ....Barr

[/b]

cmon dog u aint ever shot a gun in ur life faggot...stop talkin on da computer c me in da streetz....or nigga salute me BARR DICK RIDEZ

yea swiss banker ur rite ...but some dudez catch rep offa fughtin all da time da all comez wit grafffit ya felll me u might catch rek by taggin on a wall another nigga might catch rek by beatin up a big writer who put work in 4 25 yrz den getz his ass beat by some youngboul..........BDR TROUBLE MAKERZ OF THE YEAR AWARD...

n phillyzfinest y you gonna put barrz name in it i jus thought bout dat .it defintly aint barr n all da timez i got buked at da were direct no shootin in da air so state who it really until den ur stilll a nobody n illwitit u cant be dat illwitit if u dont state ur name...all deez people who dont post der namez must be embaresed of who da are...we need a hug u need 2 get our dickz ot ur mouth u faggot.....BDR FREE DM SES INE BAP..REAL NIGGAZ

Guest kasmoney

i start trouble at bars n clubs.....can i get kicked out of a bbq??

kasdough..banned from more bars then you been in!

recent trip to montreal few pictures of about 400, some philly kids poping up to

mon1.jpg

mon2.jpg

from far

mon3.jpg

upon further inspection.i found a suprise

mon4.jpg

duh

mon5.jpg

local stuff, way out of control

mon6.jpg

local hands

mon7.jpg

found this to

mon8.jpg

i figure i will leak a little about myself and post a picture of my wife

coming home sucked.

montreal is dope, i was up there when kid and mad did those hands, it was a funny scene...kid did a fillin in broad daylight on some gate, people at the hiphop festival were all buggin out....they were not ready for kid in canada!

Originally posted by phillysfinest+Jun 21 2005, 01:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phillysfinest - Jun 21 2005, 01:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 20 2005, 06:04 PM

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha:

NIGGA DEFFINITILY RUNS ON HIS BIKE SNITCHIN AT THAT

SAYIN HE KOOL WIT 1 CRU AND GETS COOL WIT THE CRU THEY BEEFIN WIT TELLIN EM WHERE THEY LIVE AND SHIT...

ITS COOLYOUNG BUCK DO YOU KARMA'S A BITCH

Originally posted by dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 21 2005, 04:10 PM

yea swiss banker ur rite ...but some dudez catch rep offa fughtin all da time da all comez wit grafffit ya felll me u might catch rek by taggin on a wall another nigga might catch rek by beatin up a big writer who put work in 4 25 yrz den getz his ass beat by some youngboul..........BDR TROUBLE MAKERZ OF THE YEAR AWARD...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

THATS ALL I CAN DO AT THIS SHIT

Originally posted by SMOKIN44MAG+Jun 21 2005, 11:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SMOKIN44MAG - Jun 21 2005, 11:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by phillysfinest@Jun 21 2005, 01:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 20 2005, 06:04 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

NIGGA DEFFINITILY RUNS ON HIS BIKE SNITCHIN AT THAT

SAYIN HE KOOL WIT 1 CRU AND GETS COOL WIT THE CRU THEY BEEFIN WIT TELLIN EM WHERE THEY LIVE AND SHIT...

ITS COOLYOUNG BUCK DO YOU KARMA'S A BITCH

[/b]

I COULDNT ARGREE MOR ABOUT KARMA, SHE IS DEFFINATLEY BIGG HEADED AS SHIT, SHE SHOULDNT TRY TO SAY SHE'S A QUEEN EITHER BECAUSE SHE DEFF ISNT A QUEEN THE ONLY QUEEN I KNOE IS PROBLEY FROM BACK IN MY DAY, QUEEN KIM, AND I THE ONLY REASON SHES IN KIW IS PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE SUCKS ALL THEM DUDES DIXX. :love2: :love2: AND SHE PROBLEY LICKS ASS HOLE TOO WIT THEM SHIT STAIN TEETH OF HERS N THE FUZZY MUZZY GOGGLE LOOOOOK SHES TRYING TO PULLLL!! SNOR ROCK .1.

FREE SES INE BAP DM AND RIP BIGGIE, TUPAC, ODB, LEFT EYE, AND MY GRANNY. EARLY SONN..................... :yuck:

KARMA IS WACK

KARMA ISA WHORE

KARMA ISNT WITHIT

KARMA INSERTS WILLY'S(IN THE BUNN HOLE)

KARMA ISNT WORTHIT

KARMA INSISTSON WRITENWITTHEMCORNYASSHANDSTHATDONTSAYSNOR$...

PROPS TO BDR AND PROPS TO POSE2 FOR BEATIN UP ESPO THE OTHER NIGHT IN MCDONALDS.............. FREE WILLY**$$

Archived