Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by QK+May 23 2005, 12:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QK - May 23 2005, 12:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-silentwrytes@May 21 2005, 07:56 PM

nice flicks ^^^

and what the fuck is this doing on page two, i am not havin that

358.jpg

JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT IS THE ISSUE WITH THIS PIC? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO IT IS?

[/b]

stepchild

Originally posted by cheerleader+May 23 2005, 09:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - May 23 2005, 09:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by QK@May 23 2005, 12:11 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-silentwrytes@May 21 2005, 07:56 PM

nice flicks ^^^

358.jpg

stepchild

[/b]

i know who it is....lol...i was askin dude why he said "he aint havin that" and for what reason

Originally posted by Digs@May 23 2005, 04:49 PM

now i aint one to speak for others

but i think he was just trying to say that its so dope

the pic shouldnt be buried on page 2 of this thread

THANX FOR THE CLARIFICATION DIGS.

ANY LIL DIGS YET???? KEEP ME POSTED!

Nise and Niser.

also that agua spot is daredevilish.

oooops StepChild was and is where its at.

when i was in like 9th grade i would have said erupt and child was the same just because of there MO. can anybody think of anybody else who had a symbol of some sorts besides dan/target?? i feel like im forgetting somebody

damn twice edit how could i forget to shout out FEARL.

my bad i dont post much on this anymore.

Originally posted by QK+May 23 2005, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QK - May 23 2005, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cheerleader@May 23 2005, 09:49 AM

nice flicks ^^^

358.jpg

stepchild

i know who it is....lol...i was askin dude why he said "he aint havin that" and for what reason

[/b]

the philly thread was at the end of page 2, and i was just not havin that. a few pages back someone asked for stepchild pics, so

i posted one i had.... to bump the thread back to page one where it should always be ;)

Originally posted by silentwrytes+May 23 2005, 06:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silentwrytes - May 23 2005, 06:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by QK@May 23 2005, 11:57 PM

Originally posted by cheerleader@May 23 2005, 09:49 AM

nice flicks ^^^

358.jpg

stepchild

the philly thread was at the end of page 2, and i was just not havin that. a few pages back someone asked for stepchild pics, so

i posted one i had.... to bump the thread back to page one where it should always be ;)

[/b]

:spin: :spin: :spin:

the actor in that movie is from philly, and he used to write, and was actually up a little bit, around 96,97. i wont blow up his spot on here though, but hes def down with philly graff.

and he didnt start the kensington thing, his mom did..shes always in the news for it

and i believe the curve connection is that curve did some of the pieces or whatever in the movie...that part im not positive about but i thought thats what the connection was

ive yet to see that flick though, is it any good?

Originally posted by cheerleader@May 24 2005, 02:46 PM

the actor in that movie is from philly, and he used to write, and was actually up a little bit, around 96,97. i wont blow up his spot on here though, but hes def down with philly graff.

and he didnt start the kensington thing, his mom did..shes always in the news for it

and i believe the curve connection is that curve did some of the pieces or whatever in the movie...that part im not positive about but i thought thats what the connection was

ive yet to see that flick though, is it any good?

yeah, i knew he had some connection to the kensington thing, they wrote about it on the website for the movie, that's what cleared me up...

and i had heard he was up a little bit (KMD?) and yeah i don't know the full story on that either but i guess it's best not to put it all out on here

the screenings for the movie are only in LA and NY right now im hoping it comes to dvd soon enough, from seeing the trailor it looks pretty good

Archived