Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215+Nov 28 2005, 10:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LYVE IN 215 - Nov 28 2005, 10:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-computernerd@Nov 28 2005, 06:42 PM

it is a legal with rag after rag on it...im guilty of ragging on it myself. with a legal wall, you need permission of the owner of the wall to do something on it. you actualy need a advert. permit to have a legal wall. it being a legal wall doesnt mean any toy in the city can go do his thing on it.

unless you're DANONE

[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by stay gold.@Nov 28 2005, 11:05 AM

ATTENTION DEC if your on here get at me your a fucking toy ass faggot, think your real tough starting pointless beefs ragging peoples shit cause you feel like it, im gonna break your jaw cause i feel like it. This isn't to the other dec decade or whatever, so to anyone that knows him or writes with him tell him to step up if he's such a hardass.Bitch ass faggot go get a new style fucking homo.

IMAG0203.jpg

here you go...

Originally posted by computernerd+Nov 29 2005, 01:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (computernerd - Nov 29 2005, 01:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LYVE IN 215@Nov 28 2005, 10:10 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-computernerd@Nov 28 2005, 06:42 PM

it is a legal with rag after rag on it...im guilty of ragging on it myself.  with a legal wall, you need permission of the owner of the wall to do something on it.  you actualy need a advert. permit to have a legal wall.  it being a legal wall doesnt mean any toy in the city can go do his thing on it.

unless you're DANONE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/b]

whats all this dan 1 talk about?????does anyone have the n.y. piece someone posted a while back w/the teen titan characters??

that piece is in this months maxim magazine!!!

i dont know dan 1--he was put down w/ etc years after i was around.

he still writes etc,and let me tell you etc original crew was no joke!!!

CEE67 , KARAZ , KAPE , BABYROCK , MA , BOOSTER BS , KADISM , FAR , CEBE , RAZE , 85 I WISH RAZE WAS STILL ALIVE!!