Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by OBONDA-BIN-BOMBIN@Nov 30 2005, 10:32 PM

http://www.90bpm.net/temp/boardpix/sunset.mov

i dont know if i did ir right but check this lil clip out thats one husky ass cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i got it from a different thread, but i thought yous might like it!

shits fuckin ridiculous, looks almost fake, but i seen black and white flick of it n its not

Originally posted by wordstoliveby+Dec 1 2005, 01:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wordstoliveby - Dec 1 2005, 01:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OBONDA-BIN-BOMBIN@Nov 30 2005, 10:32 PM

http://www.90bpm.net/temp/boardpix/sunset.mov

i dont know if i did ir right but check this lil clip out thats one husky ass cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i got it from a different thread, but i thought yous might like it!

shits fuckin ridiculous, looks almost fake, but i seen black and white flick of it n its not

[/b]

Hes holding a canister in his left hand, its an extinguisher of some kind.....

Originally posted by cheerleader+Nov 30 2005, 03:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Nov 30 2005, 03:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KING OF HELL@Nov 27 2005, 11:41 PM

found in the DC thread.

big SATER. QM8

11lnu_sater.jpg

yeah that thing was filled with silver i think, on the redline...was still living in 2003 when i was there, but a lot more faded i think

[/b]

That was from the early 90's