Philadelphia

noschool2day

i once had a dec cross me out.i dunno if its the one your talkin about but i think its funny cause i had like one tag on the strip with a mean streak.and he rote on like every pole with some quick sloppy shit.and he crossed me out same color same marker no name..like i wouldnt put 2 and 2 together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeeeeaaaahhhh king Beans!!!!

IMG_0101.jpg

Seriously... what was I thinking questioning your authority? I don't know.

When you first came at me in that PM, telling me how garbage I am and how I should just quit I should have listened homie.

Maybe that was just your way of giving "constructive criticism".

Truth be told I hope that someday I'll be as dopeas you and have as much rep as you. I mean look at that E it's so dope it almost looks like a G, but it's an E. Pure genius! And that A, and that N... incredible! And that S... whoooooeee!!!! Do you mind if I bite that? You can be my mentor... if you'll have me that is.

I know I'm "garbage" now, but someday I'll grow up to be just like you with those fly ass hands, crazy rep, and a nice glass house of my very own where I can school heads on the importance of how quality my handstyles are over their meaningless rep from the comfort of my computer without ever having to go through the trouble of telling them to their face! :king:

Speaking of permission... and I know your not supposed to talk on here and just post pictures.....But I'm a lil curious.....

I seen some kids getting hemmed in the Bainbridge alley off of 5th and South St. this morning?? I almost felt bad for em..... like isn't that side of the wall legal or something? Whats good with that?

Word life.

Originally posted by JERMYIRONS@Nov 28 2005, 07:26 PM

Speaking of permission... and I know your not supposed to talk on here and just post pictures.....But I'm a lil curious.....

I seen some kids getting hemmed in the Bainbridge alley off of 5th and South St. this morning?? I almost felt bad for em..... like isn't that side of the wall legal or something? Whats good with that?

Word life.

it is a legal with rag after rag on it...im guilty of ragging on it myself. with a legal wall, you need permission of the owner of the wall to do something on it. you actualy need a advert. permit to have a legal wall. it being a legal wall doesnt mean any toy in the city can go do his thing on it.

ummmhhh ....yeah ok guy. i remember when I claimed that way back.... oh wait, nope never did.

so wait a minute,,, you said that you never wouldve mentioned that you thought i was wack because that isn't your style? remember? you said you never wouldve given it a second thought. remember? well you always act like you are so nice and peaceful and only react when others lash out at you. fact is the first time i ever said anything to you on here is because you were on a thread ragging on some pics cause YOU thought they were beat. fucking hypocrite. you also always act like you have all this repect for those that were around before you and for the history of philly well I might not be the oldest head or the one with the most rep but ive most definetly been around quite awhile longer than you and being that this is philly im pulling seniority on your wack ass. so shut the fuck up and talk to me after youve been in it for at least 10 years.

oh wow... you found one pic of some drunken slam..... well that hardly compares to almost everyone of yours looking like you were in a wheelchair when you did them......

Originally posted by SF1@Nov 28 2005, 06:20 PM

IMG_0101.jpg

Seriously... what was I thinking questioning your authority? I don't know.

When you first came at me in that PM, telling me how garbage I am and how I should just quit I should have listened homie.

Maybe that was just your way of giving "constructive criticism".

Truth be told I hope that someday I'll be as dopeas you and have as much rep as you. I mean look at that E it's so dope it almost looks like a G, but it's an E. Pure genius! And that A, and that N... incredible! And that S... whoooooeee!!!! Do you mind if I bite that? You can be my mentor... if you'll have me that is.

I know I'm "garbage" now, but someday I'll grow up to be just like you with those fly ass hands, crazy rep, and a nice glass house of my very own where I can school heads on the importance of how quality my handstyles are over their meaningless rep from the comfort of my computer without ever having to go through the trouble of telling them to their face! :king:

beanz crush sick anyday... sick u are on the level of ork, no offense 2 u ork u just started, but sick there is no excuse 4...ICP used 2 b the shit!

oh you mean like how you get on threads here and try to "school" people on "real" graffiti and gayfitti or whatever the fuck it is you call it??!! you are the biggest fucking dumbass hypocrite....

dont take your bull shit out on me.... you brought it on yourself... you sure can dish it out but now

that your getting a little dose of your own medicine you sure are crumbling. chump.

Aint nobody crumbling dick! I was Agreeing that terrible graff on the "terrible graff" thread was indead terrible. You shot me a PM telling me that I have no reason to open my mouth, I'm garbage, this that and blah blah fucking blaaaaahhhh... Then you tried pulling that "I'm mister oldschool, I had way more rep than you back in the day blah blah yet everybody I ask has no idea who the fuck you are. They never heard of you. You don't even exist. Then to top it off you try telling me that your "style" far outways any kind of rep. LMFAO!!!! You suck! And you have no rep. YOU MY FREIND HAVE NO BUISINESS OPENING YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!

Who's the fucking hipocrite???

YOU.

Originally posted by frijoles+Nov 29 2005, 12:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frijoles - Nov 29 2005, 12:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>so wait a minute,,, you said that you never wouldve mentioned that you thought i was wack because that isn't your style? remember? you said you never wouldve given it a second thought. remember?

[/b]

No... this is what I said...

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Nov 23 2005, 05:35 AM

And how ironic that you consider yourself "quality", BEANS,  cause the 3 or 4 tags I seen werent exactly "quality", they were kinda hurt.  ----> Not that I woulda gave it a second thought, just the fact that you came at me before about "quality" made me take notice of how beat your shit is for someone who feels so compelled to come at someone else about "quality". <--- 

Try again!!!

Originally posted by WHITEALL BLACKSON->@Nov 29 2005, 12:18 AM

Hello, my name is frijoles AKA Beans. Remember how I came at you with the PM's just like I did with my other screen-name "frijoles"? Yeah. you shot me down then just like you did later when I used my real screen-name. Just like you did just now. Damn... I suck at life just like I suck at graff.

right well let me explain a lil somthin to you moron. stop trying to twist my words around. I never said i was mister old school as u put just said ive been around quite a bit longer than you. see i used to go by a different handle, but out of respect for a true old schooler that had passed on and that i (unknowingly) was going by the same name as , i decided to switch to something else. I showed respect. and the fact remains that YOU commenting on anyone else in a thread that shouldve bared your name...is the real matter at hand. who the fuck do you think you are? do you think you are above reproach? well than you shouldnt have said anything at all. im gonna take some advice

I was given once ....

you can't argue with an idiot. so there is no point arguing with you because you are just that... an idiot. the only people I care about knowing who I am and what ive accomplished are Out At Lunch. you could never buy us enough 40's to sponsor your ass.......

go huff some more xylene.... its good for your brain.

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 28 2005, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 28 2005, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WHITEALL BLACKSON->@Nov 29 2005, 12:18 AM

Hello, my name is frijoles AKA Beans. Remember how I came at you with the PM's just like I did with my other screen-name "frijoles"? Yeah. you shot me down then just like you did later when I used my real screen-name. Just like you did just now. Damn... I suck at life just like I suck at graff.

[/b]

wrong again fuckface. i have now and only have ever posted under one screen name. your getting petty. trying to connect me with something i have nothing to do with. stop grabbing at straws, be a man, and shut the fuck up. sik your an idiot.... laughable.... we all know who the shit nits is here and its you sir. good day to SIK ONE AKA SICKFUCK ICP FOE or whatever

I wish to GOD I had saved those pompous ass PM's you sent me! Trying to play that witty role all mister intelectual and shit.

NOW LOOK AT YOU! :biglaugh:

You're a mess. YOU can't handle what YOU dish out! :biglaugh:

And yes you DID tell me that you had mad rep back in the day off another name. You straight up told me that you had the city crushed. Only you flat out refused to tell me what it was that you wrote before... so I call BULLSHIT!!!

Oh and my bad for flicking the "drunken" tag (I used to use that excuse myself :haha: )

But like I said, I only seen you up less than a handfull of times. Were you drunk when you did these?

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Cause I was hammered when I did these...

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

INKSIKWCR.jpg

REDSIKWICKED.jpg

:krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk:

Originally posted by computernerd@Nov 28 2005, 06:42 PM

it is a legal with rag after rag on it...im guilty of ragging on it myself. with a legal wall, you need permission of the owner of the wall to do something on it. you actualy need a advert. permit to have a legal wall. it being a legal wall doesnt mean any toy in the city can go do his thing on it.

unless you're DANONE

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 29 2005, 02:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 29 2005, 02:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Nov 29 2005, 01:43 AM

we all know who's the shiznit  here and its you sir. good day to SIK ONE AKA SICKFUCK ICP FOE or whatever

And don't forget Vee-eye-pee!!!! :king:

[/b]

Haha you guys are both bickering like little kids. Sik gets it in and is working on his shit constantly. Old heads are getting pumped to come back out because of him and the work hes putting in.. Lets put that into consideration. Dudes lines are way cleaner then they use to be and hes open to criticism.. Not you suck critisizm nobody wants to here it. Sick is writing for a club that backs him. A club that alot of people looked up to years ago None of them are bitching about sick or saying he sucks so lets do the same.

why not take it back to pms if yous two cant settle INTERNET beef.

well id post a buncha my own flix but that shit is generally for toys. trust me ... i never said I had shit crushed. ever. so stop grabbing at straws..

just got off the phone with mase. he says whats up? he told me a hilarious little story about you. about how someone brought you down to fishtown and how you used to write mase. they tried to take you out writing and you took off like a scared little bitch. probably pissed your pants. look kid.... you aint nobody either. i am nobody in the grand scheme of things.... those that know me know how extremely humble i am 99 percent of the time. so stop trying to act like I ever acted like i am the shit.... all i said was..... aside from the 2 busted slams that you posted I have the utmost of confidence in saying I am better than you and that Ive been around longer. once again strictly truth. you should try it... you might like it.

now go tighten up your trucks, grease your bearings and go back to doing the things that you were.

Originally posted by DEMOLITION+Nov 28 2005, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEMOLITION - Nov 28 2005, 09:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Nov 29 2005, 02:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Nov 29 2005, 01:43 AM

we all know who's the shiznit  here and its you sir. good day to SIK ONE AKA SICKFUCK ICP FOE or whatever

And don't forget Vee-eye-pee!!!! :king:

Haha you guys are both bickering like little kids. Sik gets it in and is working on his shit constantly. Old heads are getting pumped to come back out because of him and the work hes putting in.. Lets put that into consideration. Dudes lines are way cleaner then they use to be and hes open to criticism.. Not you suck critisizm nobody wants to here it. Sick is writing for a club that backs him. A club that alot of people looked up to years ago None of them are bitching about sick or saying he sucks so lets do the same.

why not take it back to pms if yous two cant settle INTERNET beef.

[/b]

i have said my peace .... dude can say whatever he wants about me. it will get settled otherwise. respect to all those who bothered to read any of this.

Took off like a scared little bitch when someone tried to take me out writing???

I met Mase at a bar in fishtown. Yes. We talked for a split second then me and CR went to McDonalds to get something to eat then CR wanted to go home. Nobody chased me off and there was no reason for me to "run off". And nobody was trying to take me out writing as far as I can remember, it was just heads chillin at a bar.

Don't go trying to drag your boys in on this. YOU came at me. YOU can't handle getting shut down. YOU started this now YOU finish it or just knock it the fuck off!