perth city

MkaRats.....

for fucks sake this is the final post im gona make bout this shit. for one ive heard u cunts talk like i was chilling down at mirrabooka bus station but to my supirse i was talking to a bunch of metrosexual white boys with tight polos and gelled hair in a trendy area explains the 'unna' language.2nd of all im not sayin i own shit but when some one has a memorial piece its common sense not to do anythin above or around the same piece of wall just for courtesy. 3rdly if u even attemped to to 'dirty tags' across that wall u would most likely have a gooood chunk of ppl after you its a small place mate, sounds pretty cool hey. if u think ur so respectful why dont u do roller tags on top of the old school stuff down m line?? COS IT WILL GET IT BUFFED fuckhead.exactly the same sitch here. christ sake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

use2

for fucks sake this is the final post im gona make bout this shit. for one ive heard u cunts talk like i was chilling down at mirrabooka bus station but to my supirse i was talking to a bunch of metrosexual white boys with tight polos and gelled hair in a trendy area explains the 'unna' language.2nd of all im not sayin i own shit but when some one has a memorial piece its common sense not to do anythin above or around the same piece of wall just for courtesy. 3rdly if u even attemped to to 'dirty tags' across that wall u would most likely have a gooood chunk of ppl after you its a small place mate, sounds pretty cool hey. if u think ur so respectful why dont u do roller tags on top of the old school stuff down m line?? COS IT WILL GET IT BUFFED fuckhead.exactly the same sitch here. christ sake

i cant wait to see u next kid!

copow... atleast show ur gonads and sign off dickheads!

Fuck up you little toy, there were many great attempts to

bring this thread back to life with posting pictures after Use2 had said his final words,

then you start your fucking whining and bitching again.

Stay the fuck off this forum if you're gonna be a fucking fabulist bitch.