perth city

MkaRats.....

So if he's biting LA styles, it's ok? Because he doesnt bite the same stuff that the usual perthites do? Because it's 'agressive' looking? and not plush and cluddly like most of the euro shit?

Doesnt change the fact that he's biting like a fuckin shark nigga at LA styles

Originality Burns son, word from the wise.

Also, your attempt at getting fame by putting up flicks, implying that your up so much, is contrary to the truth that you arent up at all. Weak start Goer, weak start

This whole biting thing has been blown way out of proportion. Your words aren't wise, you don't know what you're talking about.

1. Firstly, with regards to your weak start comment, i started painting in late 99 early 2000 and have other words. Starting painting 11 years ago doesn't really seem like a weak start.
  2. Secondly, the only reason i posted flicks to begin with is because somebody posted a flick of a horrible drunk piece of mine, and i could not remove it so i just posted a few flicks that do my painting abilities a little more justice. I wish i never bothered, this saga is getting lamer by the word....
  3. Thirdly, you don't know me one bit. You don't know anything about me, where or how much i travel and/or get up apart from obviously Perth. You are basing what you said on your own bizarre beliefs that you made up out of nowhere for no reason other than to have something a little spicy to say. If you base your arguments on facts rather than random made up nonsense you might find your attempted insults and pointless banter more effective. Or at the very least true if nothing else. If i was trying to make an "attempt at getting fame by putting up flicks, implying that your up so much" i'd post my best flicks from my stashes.
  4. Fourthly, i am not going to post every single flick i have to prove a point. I don't paint to hear other peoples opinions, i paint because it feels good to paint. I like art, its fun and makes me happy. Most of my flick collection is for memories, not prop fiending, sometimes i trade with my friends and crews elsewhere.

I hope this justification of my behaviour to you complete strangers is sufficient for stopping or slowing the extremely-quick "jump to radical and fictional conclusions and formulate pointless lies" disorder everyone here seems to suffer from.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seriously hating on goer? i can garauntee he burns 80% ov ppl that visit this site!

to say he bites a country's style? hahah wat a joke!

mite aswell say showbiz bites old school new york? or feck bites vans/omega style ov painting?

its comical some of the bullshit u cunts will come up with, just appreciate the fact goer is dropping visually pleasing pieces, not that "trendy art fag throwup style

toy shit" that every body in perth is rocking.

This whole biting thing has been blown way out of proportion. Your words aren't wise, you don't know what you're talking about.

1. Firstly, with regards to your weak start comment, i started painting in late 99 early 2000 and have other words. Starting painting 11 years ago doesn't really seem like a weak start.
  2. Secondly, the only reason i posted flicks to begin with is because somebody posted a flick of a horrible drunk piece of mine, and i could not remove it so i just posted a few flicks that do my painting abilities a little more justice. I wish i never bothered, this saga is getting lamer by the word....
  3. Thirdly, you don't know me one bit. You don't know anything about me, where or how much i travel and/or get up apart from obviously Perth. You are basing what you said on your own bizarre beliefs that you made up out of nowhere for no reason other than to have something a little spicy to say. If you base your arguments on facts rather than random made up nonsense you might find your attempted insults and pointless banter more effective. Or at the very least true if nothing else. If i was trying to make an "attempt at getting fame by putting up flicks, implying that your up so much" i'd post my best flicks from my stashes.
  4. Fourthly, i am not going to post every single flick i have to prove a point. I don't paint to hear other peoples opinions, i paint because it feels good to paint. I like art, its fun and makes me happy. Most of my flick collection is for memories, not prop fiending, sometimes i trade with my friends and crews elsewhere.

I hope this justification of my behaviour to you complete strangers is sufficient for stopping or slowing the extremely-quick "jump to radical and fictional conclusions and formulate pointless lies" disorder everyone here seems to suffer from.

finally

i agree with the above statment completely different styles..........the use of effects that have been used by msk berst askew to name a few sofles is another cant be trademarked yet used to the best of your ability to develope your style........................................its the next level so to speak straight letter wildstyles arent at the forefront of artistic development in graffiti anymore