perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
death to throwup pieces...

your 'pieces', if that's what you would like to call them, pretty much are throwups cunt

so shut the fuck up and play your position

My position is on top of you, elbowing your nose into nothing.

NAMELESS INTERNET TOY!

More acknowledgement of old Skore graffiti is required.

Goer: How you can say your influences are mostly from the Eastern States and keep a straight face is entirely beyond me. You clearly rip every aspect of your graffiti from the US. HOWEVER, it's still easy on the eye and I would rather see that than a great deal of other shit.

It amazes me how many of you are so quick to call out on people for 'biting'. At the end of the day people are producing graffiti because THEY want to. Be happy you have something new to look at because at the end of the day half of you plebs are sitting at home doing next to none of your own graffiti whilst other are out there getting over. Be happy you have something new to look at. I guarantee half the people getting called out for biting or whatever keyboard staunch you can bring to this holy thread, doesnt matter at all to the people you are directing it at.

If people are biting and you have a problem with it, tell them, dont waste your time posting it on here.

I don't really wish to enter into a pointless internet argument to regain what shreds are left of my dignity (sarcasm). I don't give a fuck, you think my styles look like LA? Cool man, i couldn't care less. I spend a lot of time with my styles, i don't exactly want to come across the same as the arguably top rated in the world at the moment. Sure, they are among my influences, but I have a keen eye for the left of centre. Its not even about that though. Its about originality. Nothing here is completely original, Nothing anywhere is completely original. I take influence, throw my own spin on it, explore the artistic ideas i want to and go from there. Having said that, i spend more time on oil painting than graff so i doesn't really matter anyway.

Fuck you

GOER

• Like 1

red red rummmmmm!!!

Why diss goer and his other crews when you like this one so much?

Is it cos redrum are trendy and killing it at the same time?

Or do you just not know what you're talking about?

Everybody always hates on anything that is outside what is "known" or "known to be known", it's shallow. So many of you internet kids are followers (not referring to you specifically Alf). Try decide for yourselves whats what, be objective. Open your eyes and go see for yourself. Try appreciate peoples art for what it is and approach it with an open mind.. If you can't do that, maybe try find something to appreciate about it. See if there's any interesting shapes, angles or subtle effects. If you still think its wack, that's cool, but at least you had a proper scope of the work. I still like certain elements of work i don't actually like or by artists i don't like. For example, amuck's work (more specifically his style) makes me sick, but i can respect the fact that he's been paying dues for a long time and he is good at the actual act of painting. I can also find things in his pieces that it turns out i do like upon closer inspection. Normally i just see one and think "theres another gay amuck outline, that guy's a fuck head" and pay no further mind, but sometimes i see things he's done that i don't mind. I could write papers on stylistic flaws by artists i don't like, why their stuff is wack, whose style it may look like etc etc. But what would be the point in that? There isn't one. I have no need to push my ideas, thoughts or beliefs onto anybody else. But if you want me to tell you who i think your styles look like, or what isn't good about it, feel free to post some. It could be done to most writers, if not all. A critique can be a valuable gift if used properly.

In any case, goer's likely objective continues to succeed, he's pissing you off and his word is stuck in your head. Any publicity is good publicity, right? I doubt he cares if you like his work, he most likely doesn't like yours either.

I can't believe that i just wasted a few moments of my life to participate in this lame debate...