perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hindar:

I apologise if you took my comment about Batary the wrong way. Batary was a fucking king. The 'Roll you with a fit' comment was to exemplify the fact that he was a hard cunt. Also, you can't dispute the truth in it.

Absolutely fuckall people in Perth have a 'U.S inspired' style. The vast majority are still inspired by European writers and don't appreciate U.S 'Wildstyles' at all. I happen to appreciate U.S Weapon style graffiti a great deal, however, 'Goer' has probably been a little too over-appreciative of guys like Kem5, Ether and the obvious L.A writers - and neglected to add some of his own flavour (assuming he has any).

Hindar:

I apologise if you took my comment about Batary the wrong way. Batary was a fucking king. The 'Roll you with a fit' comment was to exemplify the fact that he was a hard cunt. Also, you can't dispute the truth in it.

Absolutely fuckall people in Perth have a 'U.S inspired' style. The vast majority are still inspired by European writers and don't appreciate U.S 'Wildstyles' at all. I happen to appreciate U.S Weapon style graffiti a great deal, however, 'Goer' has probably been a little too over-appreciative of guys like Kem5, Ether and the obvious L.A writers - and neglected to add some of his own flavour (assuming he has any).

the euro shit in perth isn't even euro, its just what you call the metrosexual faggotry that heaps of cunts have been doing last few years

when i was in europe a couple years ago i was actually refreshed that i didnt have to see any perth-esque euro bullshit

id much rather see those goer styles which are blatant bites from the states, at least he does that shit correctly

So if he's biting LA styles, it's ok? Because he doesnt bite the same stuff that the usual perthites do? Because it's 'agressive' looking? and not plush and cluddly like most of the euro shit?

Doesnt change the fact that he's biting like a fuckin shark nigga at LA styles

Originality Burns son, word from the wise.

Also, your attempt at getting fame by putting up flicks, implying that your up so much, is contrary to the truth that you arent up at all. Weak start Goer, weak start