perth city

MkaRats.....

SUMKID its between baysie and ashfield traino, theres all old pieces on the side of numerous warehouses. (csbr, chime, prove, dfolt, 911), theres a little creek in between the warehouses and the road surrounded by grass, the wall runs along the little creek on the back of the far right warehouse.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the perth CBD flicks are quite lame..semi illustrates why some would consider a lot perth graff to be shit. need more stencil artists, sticker cunts, and ppl who commit decent graff other than along a fucking train line....fuck catching the train dude.

errrrrrrrr? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah not bad paint it covers well and smells like ironlak but maybe just abit shitter than ironlak,not bad tho worth the money

does it react with other paints?

whats the pressure like?

did u try it with a few different caps? if so did it block or anything?

Kolour has reasonable coverage...

if you have a pink dot on it, it works like a ironlak with a pink dot on it, new yorker fat, grey hood blue dot ect ect

I've used the light purple and the pink....purples sweet thick and clean, pink like trying to cover with tues ironlak, covers solid with second coat still for what you pay you wont complain...

Made by the same company (ironlak) just as a budget range so dare say the formula is made up similar just might not have the uv protection ironlak has....

just buy it a try it................$3.50 big loss if it does work ai.....

city..........you just named the 2 best spots to see pieces....

So I was in the city today.................and if that's one of the two best spots, then I'm sorry but perth has a fuckload of catching up to do. make up your own damn minds but IMO there's too much old, same-ol-same-ol gay shit in city.... some okay stuff, though.but I'm not excluding pics so you can actually see what it's like. Don't try e-war with me for merely stating the god damn facts. There are pictures here...be happy

78recs.jpg

tart.jpg[/url]

wolfgang.jpg

worman.jpg

autpo.jpg

fedupp.jpg

pretty shit fedup right there

img0576nd.jpg

img0578t.jpg

img0581od.jpg

img0582ap.jpg

img0584.jpg