perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Twizm, go and create another account and get the idea that no one cares about your opinion on ANYTHING.

kthxbye

whats a twizm? anyways, go feind props some more and troll on multiple accounts ya faggot. Your DJing is wack, you are wack, everything you stand for is wack. I post pics. you do nothing but whinge like an old woman with PMS.

seriously, talking to you is like being raped up the ass with a rosebush...exceedingly unpleasant..so plz richie. cease now...don't you GET IT THAT I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. creep.

kthnxbi. (don't copy me)

whats a twizm? anyways, go feind props some more and troll on multiple accounts ya faggot. Your DJing is wack, you are wack, everything you stand for is wack. I post pics. you do nothing but whinge like an old woman with PMS.

seriously, talking to you is like being raped up the ass with a rosebush...exceedingly unpleasant..so plz richie. cease now.

kthnxbi. (don't copy me)

shutup you little faggot. up untill a few weeks ago you posted nothing but smack talk, now you post mobile flicks. no body cares about your homo erotic rose bush bullshit, and nobody will ever care about it no matter how many years you lurk on here posting not even half good flicks.

fuck you, and fuck this thread you fuckin fakes

shutup you little faggot. up untill a few weeks ago you posted nothing but smack talk, now you post mobile flicks. no body cares about your homo erotic rose bush bullshit, and nobody will ever care about it no matter how many years you lurk on here posting not even half good flicks.

fuck you, and fuck this thread you fuckin fakes

you're just upset about our PM disagreement from like a week ago, why make it public? YOU are the fake, YOU are the person that has nothing to add to this thread. get over yourself you fuckin pleb and stop cluttering the thread.

Ugh, you're a fucking hypocritical dumb cunt, aye.

pm disagreement? i told you not to write #### and you sucked my dick and said something like its fine bro i dont anymore. your in to deep

lol, actually I recall me simply saying how I don't give a fuck who writes what. Beef is for dumb fucking dero rat juvies like you. I simply couldn't give a flying fuck if someone else writes it.

Then I proceeded to try advise you why I choose not to write it anymore...actually trying to help you out.

But you're a dick, that is clear. So fuck off and stop talking to me, and go get on with your own fuckin life without getting your panties in a twist over what I post on the interweb.

you're just upset about our PM disagreement from like a week ago, why make it public? YOU are the fake, YOU are the person that has nothing to add to this thread. get over yourself you fuckin pleb and stop cluttering the thread.

Ugh, you're a fucking hypocritical dumb cunt, aye.

you fuckin pleb and stop cluttering the thread.

hypocritical

dumb cunt

aye.

hah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, just because you said that. you complete and utter fool...

no heat im not one for beef, but #### is a real close mate of mine so if you do right #### like the pleb who snitched you said, give it a rest eh?

take it easy

Hey dude, yeah alls good. I did take up the word in 2001 back in the day, and was allowed to use it by a previous meds from way back...so yeah. but whatever if he wants to use that word I can't be fucked caring...

I barely ever drop it these days anyway, since police are onto that word.

peace

you complete and utter fool...

i try not to add to all the gibberish that gets talked on here, not being from perth and all, but seriously...dont you have anything better to do than keyboard bash each other? Like, maybe go do some actual graff? if you took all the shit talk off this thread it would probably amount to 100 pages of actual flix. Get over all your wanker internet beef and sort it out on the walls of the city you're meant to be representing.

• Like 1