perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jesus, leave you fuckwits alone for 5 minutes aye......

Diges obviously took a very short break from absolutely smashing it to come on here and put you morons in your place. HE IS BETTER AT GRAFFITI THAN YOU BECAUSE HE IS UP MORE THAN YOU.

None of those top 10 lists came close either, I don't care about "opinions", you're wrong.

Amuck shouldn't be top 1000, let alone 10.

Feck is exceptionally skilled but has not put in enough work.

Wiza, Rifs, Chimes, Phys and Yok!?

While I might like some of the above named as humans, they have no place in your lists. You are wrong.

It would take me a LONG time to put that list together. Personal OPINION, you've gotta start with getting UP. Then you've gotta narrow it down to those rare breeds that make themselves impossible to ignore for an extended period of time. Then you've gotta narrow it down further to those who do the above mentioned but actually have style, skill, versatility and variation.

There are of course exceptions, at each end of the scale. I think it's fair to say the likes of Ayre and Dash have more than enough skill to make up for the fact that they're not up as much as Sulk, whilst still making themselves more than known to the general public and putting in that work. On the other hand, Sulk has proved, over a glittering career, that he doesn't need to be Dash or Ayre, because he sticks with what he knows, changes it up enough and punches you in the fucking face with his grafffiti wherever you go.

Dabue is not my favourite writer by any means - BUT, the man is an extremely good example of the criteria listed in my first paragraph. He may be slowing down a bit these days, but he has been in your fucking face since half of you keyboard heroes were in primary school. That's not a joke or a swipe. That's real. He has also changed his style and alias more times than Lady Gaga, Prince and Wu-Tang put together, and they've all been good. Lastly, and in my humble opinion, most importantly, he's plain and simple SMASHED it for fucking years, with every medium, on every surface.

Yeah I wish I was up like Sulk or Diges, but I can't be fucked and I was never that dedicated. Yeah I wish I could paint like the others, but I plain and simple can't. Instead, I'll stick to writing small essays on internet forums for past-times that I still love, but don't have time or care to get down with in real life.

Ayo lesson here Bey.... You come at the king, you best not miss.