perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump le pawk le rose...le F-line. apologies for sub-par shots, will re-shoot in due course.

img0169l.jpg

pawk.jpg

roseb.jpg

edit: oh, and fuck you Richard Pryor you dirty, dirty dog. You LITERALLY stalked me because of what I post and my ideals..yet you fags lap up the rest of the GAY TALK that is splattered all over the thread. Woof woof motherfucker, go eat your slop.

Hey Chris why dont you stop crying about how much you got shook when i found out who you were you fucking little gronk.

go back to the UWA tav have another mid strength beer and tell all your faggot hipster mates how rad your are cos your into graff.

Pryor out.

Lol

Maxwell, you are such a tough guy, aren't you! I have no fucking clue as to why you keep bringing up this UWA tav thing. I referenced "the tav" once...Thats what I call the pub. Hahah, funny shit. :lol:

Anyway Max, I don't get your mentality whatsoever. You indulge deeply into patheticly gay banter and arguing on this thread, yet you actually care about - and act on, what I have to say? You go on some private mesaging frenzy conspiring against me? ...Dude...Do you work? Study? Do much?

Keep writing your funny little internet-blog mate, feeding your oh-so inflated ego. Keep pumping you colossal douche bag....You do enough gay shit to feed your ego, stop picking fights on the internet to feed it that little bit more. Fuck off, I don't like you.

Don't try add me on facebook again, don't try call me again, and stay out aaronmoore ways..I'm not interested in you hey, stop trying to start beef. I'm not into that...It's gay..And again - I don't like you.. or your weird obsessive (homoerotic?) tendencies.

Fag.