perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo .. i do at home (at work atm), but theyve got major shadows going through them from the trees at the side of the rd ..

will upload them on the weekend, or might try and get some better shots earlier on in the day when theres no shadow

anyway heres a couple more i had uploaded to fb already ..

(btw any fb users here, make sure you check our 'perth street art appreciation' group - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50419984406&ref=ts )

unsure who did the backgrounds & lettering.. the sexy lanterns are by daek, drewfunks dragon is to the left, kid zoom was painting a dragon to the right, with creepy doing a couple of characters around there too

pcc_.jpg

t rollin

pcc_trollin1.jpg

t rollin

pcc_trollin2.jpg

this was all still work in progress when these were taken :]

RIP.

requesting some one post that HAS piece from leedy tunnels a few years back. was fucking funky, dope and always stuck in my mind as a favourite from the line.. purple fill. if i can dig it up from a computer somewhere il post it, but i wouldnt hold my breath.

• Like 1

Not really feeling the PH positioning, but I guess he was pretty stuck for space. A shot without the shadows would probably do more justice?

And for the clever fuck, yes you would hope it were clean being a legal wall. Obviously you've lived a lucky little life where no craphouse legal walls have ever caught your gaze.