perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to who ever started that legal topic. fuck you i dont see you's out painting the walls stop your complaining over the internet. those that have their pieces on legal walls are still doing tags throwies and illegals and what have we seen of yours nothing. we got the spots haha so fuck you.

jesus.. in a way i felt like i have sparked off this stupid 'legal walls r for pussies' debate by commenting on the comment of 'that is amok is clean'.. obviously some of perths best ....... writers are doin the best work at these things, seeing it is always a treat to say legal walls r for pussies is retarded, if anything these ppl have exceeded there skills some of f**ks shit is just plain old bannanas ill or legal clean everytime reguardless, much more delightful to see than a new creepy production..(jees prob spark another debate...)

legals are "pussy" its all about illegall spots.

ide rather see a good piece on the lines that see a full production legal

Youre a gronk hey. You do realise that 90% of legal walls are done by the baddest killers out there

Sometimes a chill day spot is a good way of cleaning up your style and technique and getting better at painting

If you're that special in the brain that you think I was directing my comments towards 'Perth's best' then you need to get your head checked. The pussy side is the legal eagle cats that haven't hit anything hotter than the silos in their whole damn graff life.

Straight pussy.

If you're putting in work, I don't see why you'd ever try to justify a skate park blue light disco as real.