perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if the public perception is that writers are like this Brazen cunt, then graffiti in perth will never have a hope of being somewhat accepted and embraced to an extent by other members of the community. the zero tolerance approach will only be reinforced with jokers like that "representing" the scene publicly. ugh....

Fucking retards only perpetuating the current problem here.

And 6am, fuck up. the dude put like one sticker up amongst like 10 other peices and you still cry? your narrow minded bullshit is getting tiring, stubborn douche.

They hit up a good spot. Didn't cap the KRP. There is absolutely no problem here.

Although, I heard BLOK has a team of Tasmanian Sumurai's who are tracking down banks and cause right now to file their toenails so he can add them to his collection.

holdup: If you don't think the major damage writers were publicised on their charges you're a fucking idiot, or maybe you just jock these dayspot queens we're over run with in this town.

Wow Seriousone... It's like you copied holdup's post then dumbed it down

(_)_)lllllllD ~~~

to be honest I didn't read holdup's post before posting, milk?

edit: if Today Tonight, other media, the government etc. is representing what they think should be mainstream public perception, then there should be more representation for it from the other side of the coin. a greater effort to connect with the public, to a degree, from our point of view.

--->[[pics]]

Awesome shit on tv..

And if some of you think that this particular hobby will ever be even remotely accepted (idiots on tv or not) then youre just as deluded

disagreement to the maximus. It's all about perception. Accepted may be too strong a word, but progress is there to be made.

edit: there is a zero fuckn tolerance approach/outlook in wa, if you say there is no progress (in many different ways) to be made then you're silly. having some of the public dig your work isn't bad at all.

<3 pics that one liner crocodile kid is cool

I thought that was about as good a gossip as I could muster.

As for graffiti being accepted by society? Poofs try to make graffiti 'acceptable'. Fuck that shit. Bomb shit. How the fuck do you think people are going to one day decide that it's cool that someone has haggard ass tagged the front of their store? It's not going to happen.

Nor should it.

Jeez louise. like I said, accepted is too strong a word. I'm not a poof getting Banksy on perth, I'm not saying 'legalise' it, or gallery it, but there are many places around the world, including in australia, that have a different outlook on graffiti. part of the culture. with that, the talent pool would only grow, weeding out all the 'brazens'. food for thought, piczors plez

Ive been a few places here and there, outside of our 'great' city.. Even in thrashed cities like berlin its still not exactly acceptable, sure you probably wont get tasered 14 times whilst in cuffs for doing a tag but then again the entire city is pretty ghettotastic.

The way we are governed and policed in this country is ridiculous, but its a bigger issue than penalties for scribbling on walls; thats just a small side effect. Id be happy to keep the criminal damage laws the same for freedom/changes is more important areas.. However we're constantly being more and more constricted.

Rioting will solve this